Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALEXISONFIRE-VINYL-BOX-SET-limited-1000-/191018403688?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2c79958768

Here's another one to watch and laugh at. Just posted from Canada... looks like his name is Daniel Mc?? I wish Dine Alone would cancel this

dudes order and put him in shit with ebay.

Workin on it

That's definitely a good way to deal with flippers. They can't be stopped in general as the real smart flippers wait a month or two after they received it but those who are stupid enough to try this right now should be punished. I remember DW doing same stuff with the Touchè Amoré Preorder this year!

That's definitely a good way to deal with flippers. They can't be stopped in general as the real smart flippers wait a month or two after they received it but those who are stupid enough to try this right now should be punished. I remember DW doing same stuff with the Touchè Amoré Preorder this year!

Bridge9 did a great job doing that with the New Found Glory covers record this year too

Oh wow, that's pretty awesome!  Did you happen to read the 3rd question down in the Q&A section?  Sounds  to me like somebody is trying to protect his/her lucrative business practice. 

What did it say?

I was wondering how long it would last before flippers reported it. It was a $1.00 not-for-sale listing for the AOF boxset and in the description it basically said to not buy any of the sets that were on the bay because they would be repressing it and flippers were just trying to make a quick buck. Thought it was a neat idea, there were a handful of responses to it that said they had no idea it was being repressed and thanking them for the info. 

• 2 weeks later...