Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

So yeah, selling these things on ebay is working out well......People should keep spam-bidding every time this douche lists the set.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALEXISONFIRE-VINYL-BOX-SET-limited-1000-/251412536961?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a895ade81

I wonder if the seller is excited because he thinks there's a high-stakes bidding war on his item.

heres a easy way to change it up if they do repress the box set.   do the next batch in color.  And press 2000.  The color will be less rare so the flippers,  i mean 1st batch buyers wont be to mad.   and the guys/girls who get in on the 2nd batch can be happy.   oh and limit 1 per address and guarantee that if you get 1 in your cart its yours for 5 minutes so you can check out.   

At $450 plus customs duty to get the box set to New Zealand, I decided not to pull the trigger on this. Pretty happy to see the post about repressing the full length albums as I was really only after the first two albums.

Justin, you may or may not know, but were there any extra slip mats and 45 adapters made? I would be dead keen to get these if at all possible. Or alternatively if there was any interest in these being offered through the band store at some stage? Thanks!

At $450 plus customs duty to get the box set to New Zealand, I decided not to pull the trigger on this. Pretty happy to see the post about repressing the full length albums as I was really only after the first two albums.

Justin, you may or may not know, but were there any extra slip mats and 45 adapters made? I would be dead keen to get these if at all possible. Or alternatively if there was any interest in these being offered through the band store at some stage? Thanks!

I'd imagine tht even if it's just a handful, there will be some leftovers. May even be a handful of some of the records, due to overruns.

What's done with that small amount of items, is a totally different matter though.

No leftovers for the box set ones. We may do some different designs for these down the road

heres a easy way to change it up if they do repress the box set. do the next batch in color. And press 2000. The color will be less rare so the flippers, i mean 1st batch buyers wont be to mad. and the guys/girls who get in on the 2nd batch can be happy. oh and limit 1 per address and guarantee that if you get 1 in your cart its yours for 5 minutes so you can check out.

Hahaha

heres a easy way to change it up if they do repress the box set.   do the next batch in color.  And press 2000.  The color will be less rare so the flippers,  i mean 1st batch buyers wont be to mad.   and the guys/girls who get in on the 2nd batch can be happy.   oh and limit 1 per address and guarantee that if you get 1 in your cart its yours for 5 minutes so you can check out.   

Why stop there? Make it so that once you go on the site, that it automatically puts one in your cart, AND takes the money out of Paypal for you swiftly, without asking for your password, and DUMB.

So yeah, selling these things on ebay is working out well......People should keep spam-bidding every time this douche lists the set.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALEXISONFIRE-VINYL-BOX-SET-limited-1000-/251412536961?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a895ade81

Its over 1,375...... somebody didnt get the memo on the probable represses...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALEXISONFIRE-VINYL-BOX-SET-limited-1000-/191018403688?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2c79958768

Here's another one to watch and laugh at. Just posted from Canada... looks like his name is Daniel Mc?? I wish Dine Alone would cancel this dudes order and put him in shit with ebay.