Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

Alright, I'm gonna accept inevitable fate and just pray they press more. I'm falling asleep in this computer chair. Anyone who's still awake, God bless you. You deserve it more than I.

If anyone wants to email me the MP3s of the Death Letter bonus tracks though, that'd be awesome!

I'm also dead-ass-serious about the Frisbee thing.

Guest deleted

This is the worst PO I have ever gone through. DA/AOF have let me down big time this time. Many things should have been done to ensure this goes smoothly. Merry Xmas everyone, xmas is ruined for me.

Your x-mas is ruined? THIS RUINED MY LIFE.

Lolz

What crazy nonsense last night was.

Stayed up checking till 730 before leaving for work; not really sure where to go from here but my guess is a few will end up on eBay.

But I'm sure they'll be going for big money.

Congrats to all who got them and to the people who were up all night it was pretty entertaining, hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

I'd rather have AoF records than food.

44325564.jpg

In all honesty, I am guessing you are joking. But the fact that you said this in response to my "It could be worse" post makes you my least favorite member on the boards now. There are so many people worse off than us, and people are griping on Christmas about "How dare they not take my money. I'm pissed. Blah blah." 

Isavedlatin and I might be buds outside of the boards, but he had the same outlook I did. "Darn, couldn't get one. Off to hang with the family. Merry Christmas."

Get them priorities straight everyone! It's Christmas! Go hug your mom and dad, or your wife, or your kids, watch A Christmas Story, and enjoy the money that you still have laying around in your bank account.

Get them priorities straight everyone! It's Christmas! Go hug your mom and dad, or your wife, or your kids, watch A Christmas Story, and enjoy the money that you still have laying around in your bank account.

Not everyone was sitting at home or at families last night, I am up at camp and had to work today, so staying up to try and get a box set on Christmas really was fuck all to this guy, not like I can see my family till I am back, so some people do deservingly have a right to be pissed off and annoyed with their shit webstore/the way they handled this.

Not everyone was sitting at home or at families last night, I am up at camp and had to work today, so staying up to try and get a box set on Christmas really was fuck all to this guy, not like I can see my family till I am back, so some people do deservingly have a right to be pissed off and annoyed with their shit webstore/the way they handled this.

Preach.