Recently Viewing

Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon

A mockumentary set in a world where killers like Freddie, Jason, and Chucky are real. A documentary crew follows around a man hoping to become a legend like them as he prepares for the night that will make him into just that. It's part parody/dark comedy/horror film. Pretty good for anyone who loves those old slasher films!

Watching this right now.

Surprised no one mentioned Hershel from the Walking Dead is in it.

Watching the human centipede 2. This is some nasty shit...

Maybe this should go in the horror thread.

Just watched this last night. Holy shit.

Watched the interview with the director on the special features after, surprised that most of the truly disgusting ideas came from things critics told him should have been in the first film. Now just to wait for the third installment...

Also watched A L I E N today, I had never seen it before. Saw Prometheus a couple months ago and liked it. Now I see where a lot of the main plot points/concepts came from. I thought it was really cool that the two movies connect together, I don't know why a lot of people were complaining about that when Prometheus came out. It's also just a crazy ass movie for 1979. Will be watching the sequels soon as well.

Fat Kid Rules The World...anyone else seen this?I watched this last night. Directed by Matthew Lilliard about an overweight kid who tries to commit suicide by jumping in front of an upcoming bus but a junkie/punk saves him, befriends him, and they start a band together.

Really enjoyed it

Fat Kid Rules The World...anyone else seen this?I watched this last night. Directed by Matthew Lilliard about an overweight kid who tries to commit suicide by jumping in front of an upcoming bus but a junkie/punk saves him, befriends him, and they start a band together.

Really enjoyed it

sounds interesting i will have to check this out

finally saw Silver Linings Playbook.  pretty good.

but holy hell if i dont deal with the same kinda of stuff as the bradly cooper character.  not that it wholly connects but i was damn close to getting into a fight with a dumbass in a parking lot yesterday.  in the end i "get" that character.

finally saw Silver Linings Playbook.  pretty good.

but holy hell if i dont deal with the same kinda of stuff as the bradly cooper character.  not that it wholly connects but i was damn close to getting into a fight with a dumbass in a parking lot yesterday.  in the end i "get" that character.

I just watched this again. It's just so good. A lot funnier than I remembered. 

Love the whole "oh he didn't want to wake us up" part

Just watched Killer Joe today....that was interesting to say the least haha

Did you like it at least??

Last night I watched:

The Collection

Hobo With A Shotgun

Both were really fun and entertaining.  Definitely enjoyed The Collector better though, but they did a good job with continuing the story.