Some shit happened. Now is the time for booze and my Sad Jamz playlist.

At least my pants are delightfully tight, my nails look fabulous, and I've got a new tattoo.

Also, I can't believe I posted about my body dysmorphia earlier. Kind if embarrassed. Until those posts literally one other person in the world knew.

In December I bought a shirt that says "Outta Snowhere" and it has Randy Orton RKO'ing a snowman. The lady got a Mizdow shirt. I almost got Stardust gloves, but I didn't think they would fit me so I passed.

Nice! It was a house show so there wasn't a lot selection wise.

lol maybe tomorrow.  I was kinda buzzed tuesday.  Had an 8% IPA and 10% belgian strong and found out my tolerance is gone

hmmmm...i'm going to be at movielife tomorrow. 

hopefully i can catch the drunkenness if it happens! if not, i will feel very disappointed.

sooooo how's life and things? 

hmmmm...i'm going to be at movielife tomorrow. 

hopefully i can catch the drunkenness if it happens! if not, i will feel very disappointed.

sooooo how's life and things? 

I'll be at Kevin Devine and Into It Over It or my friend's birthday at a bar.  Drink beers in a church or at a bar? hmmm....

Okay, crappy day.  Had to go to the hospital for a bad cut on my finger.  So fun.

I'll be at Kevin Devine and Into It Over It or my friend's birthday at a bar.  Drink beers in a church or at a bar? hmmm....

RIGHT. i recall that conundrum. well, if it helps you make your decision any easier, folks have been discussing similar shows in the IIOI thread and, not gonna lie...it sounds like a pretty amazing experience. 

RIGHT. i recall that conundrum. well, if it helps you make your decision any easier, folks have been discussing similar shows in the IIOI thread and, not gonna lie...it sounds like a pretty amazing experience. 

Hometown show too, probably gonna go.  Also going to a bar looking like mummified ET would not be a good look.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic