if you guys want to make fun of me for a little bit read this.

I’ve been in ohio for 8 months. I got a ticket on my car last weekend, I wasn’t there, it was just a ticket from a meter maid. anyway, the ticket was for not having a front license plate. this was news to me... I had no idea ohio required a front and back license plate. Upon further inspection I realized I did not even have a place for a front plate on my car.

I proceed to getting pretty huffy for a few days, yell at jimmy, get pissed because why didn’t the people at the DMV tell me or give me two plates?!? Jimmy ‘claims’ he told me and removes himself from blame. smooth move big bruise, smooth move.

so I’m pissed and stalking around my car looking at my back plates and I’m like oh my god, I think there’s two plates on there. sure enough, this whole time I had been driving around with 2 plates stuck together on the back. I am an idiot.

Oh man, that's crazy.  Two plates was the norm in NY, so when I moved to FL I was surprised at the one plate change.

I’ve been in ohio for 8 months. I got a ticket on my car last weekend, I wasn’t there, it was just a ticket from a meter maid. anyway, the ticket was for not having a front license plate. this was news to me... I had no idea ohio required a front and back license plate. Upon further inspection I realized I did not even have a place for a front plate on my car.

I proceed to getting pretty huffy for a few days, yell at jimmy, get pissed because why didn’t the people at the DMV tell me or give me two plates?!? Jimmy ‘claims’ he told me and removes himself from blame. smooth move big bruise, smooth move.

so I’m pissed and stalking around my car looking at my back plates and I’m like oh my god, I think there’s two plates on there. sure enough, this whole time I had been driving around with 2 plates stuck together on the back. I am an idiot.

Dawww. Haha. This sounds like something I would do.

I never noticed that left shark until you guys pointed it out. HILARIOUS!!!

awww Madie. Not laughing, because you are not an idiot. It would probably happen to me too. :(

Haha oh wow!

It must be weird to see you but not really see you, if that makes sense? I wish I had advice to help you through all this. I hope each and every day you can get closer to identifying with your appearance and be comfortable <3

That makes perfect sense and it IS really weird. I've always been really scrawny, but used to weigh about 15lbs more and had really muscular arms and legs. I've been slowly shrinking the past 5-6 years. It's weird to be embarrassed and feel unattractive while also not identifying with what I see.

It's enough to get a start, each state has different rules, as dictated by the Mortuary and Cemetery Board in that state. Most states require an associate's degree, but a few require a bachelor's.

http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-35299_61343_35414_60647_35464---,00.html

Sorry, I was typing this out as my family walked in, so I had to go help them first.

I am going to be moving forward with this very soon. Thank you so much.

omg madie! in nj we have to have 2 plates, though i know some states dont require it. its kinda funny tho =x

Congrats egg! I remember when I was 2k ahead of you.

:(

That makes perfect sense and it IS really weird. I've always been really scrawny, but used to weigh about 15lbs more and had really muscular arms and legs. I've been slowly shrinking the past 5-6 years. It's weird to be embarrassed and feel unattractive while also not identifying with what I see.

I'm not sure if this is a route you'd like to take, but I am certain there are doctors out there who could help you with this. I found this website: http://www.lifescript.com/doctor-directory/condition/b-body-dysmorphic-disorder.aspx. This might be helpful too: http://bddfoundation.org/

Let me know if I'm overstepping! I don't mean to.

L-O-L

Im pretty stoked.

I hope closer to the date some people are trying to get rid of tickets. I only bought one and lady friend might want to go.

If something comes up and I cannot go, I'll let my ticket go, but I want to go. The dude who runs UANC told me they sold 200 tickets per day. That is going to be crammed as fuck, but there are too many good people playing to miss it.

Side note: I'm wearing ear plugs the next time I go back. I could barely hear this morning.

Real talk. Today has been awesome. Met with a cool family, so I actually have stuff to do at work. Snagged an /100 Sleep - Holy Mountain. Going to see Sleep tonight with Matt and Jon. Eating pizza for two meals.

Careful! They already started drinking on the train. Haha. Should be a fun time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic