Damn. If Tickets were really that price I would be interested. I was expecting way more. I guess we shall see. Thanks for any of the tips info you can share! I appreciate it. 

Just got a text back.  Friend got the VIP ticket during presale and it was $200 with free bevereages including beer.  He said he thought presale general admission were $100 but wasn't sure.  So I would guess that when the next round of tickets go on sale my guess of hte $150 - $250 range might be in the realm. 

This isn't including a camp site though and I have no idea how much those were.

Have you guys heard of the Eaux Claires Festival? Damn. I hate festivals, but I would love to go to this one. I don't even want to think of how much tickets are going to be.

I went to college in Eau Claire.  The city itself sucks, but the surrounding area is really pretty.  I gotta think that attendance will be an issue, but who knows...

Just got a text back.  Friend got the VIP ticket during presale and it was $200 with free bevereages including beer.  He said he thought presale general admission were $100 but wasn't sure.  So I would guess that when the next round of tickets go on sale my guess of hte $150 - $250 range might be in the realm. 

This isn't including a camp site though and I have no idea how much those were.

Thank you so much for finding this out for me! I really appreciate it. Now I just have to wait and see how much regular tickets will be.

also i tweeted this before the sharks went viral lol

https://twitter.com/Ashton23SOS/status/562057327738912769

Following your twitter now grrrrrrllllll

if you guys want to make fun of me for a little bit read this.

I’ve been in ohio for 8 months. I got a ticket on my car last weekend, I wasn’t there, it was just a ticket from a meter maid. anyway, the ticket was for not having a front license plate. this was news to me... I had no idea ohio required a front and back license plate. Upon further inspection I realized I did not even have a place for a front plate on my car.

I proceed to getting pretty huffy for a few days, yell at jimmy, get pissed because why didn’t the people at the DMV tell me or give me two plates?!? Jimmy ‘claims’ he told me and removes himself from blame. smooth move big bruise, smooth move.

so I’m pissed and stalking around my car looking at my back plates and I’m like oh my god, I think there’s two plates on there. sure enough, this whole time I had been driving around with 2 plates stuck together on the back. I am an idiot.

I...I...I've done the same exact thing. DMV lady said it happens all the time. 

I have aetna with a flex account. Sometimes I have to ask for a manager cuz the Level 1 techs have no clue what they are talking about lol, but maybe you've already done that.

ah..i can try that. they said 'oh, just go to the care credit site and we can do payments there.'

ha. for 29% interest? geeze

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic