I once DLed an album allegedly had leaked and it turned out to be 80 minutes of the Space Jam theme. I listened to the whole thing.

Sounds like a good download to me.

I still have a ton of tapes from "back in the day" before I was wealthy enough to convert to CDs lol. Some really good hardcore and emo bands on those tapes too. I was lucky enough to figure a way to rip some of them to digital and make them sound nice so I will always have them too.

My girlfriend's friend is currently drinking himself to death. It's not pretty.

Well, he's been at it for over a decade but it's at the "Liver failure and coughing up blood" stage, so he's in the final stretch.

Damn, that's rough. It really is not pretty, my friend's brother was at that point before he got help. His liver luckily started to function again, just not well.

My girlfriend's friend is currently drinking himself to death. It's not pretty.

Well, he's been at it for over a decade but it's at the "Liver failure and coughing up blood" stage, so he's in the final stretch.

I think living life sober is worse at times. I more so appreciate the idea of slowly killing yourself. I think alcohol would be my last choice.

I think living life sober is worse at times. I more so appreciate the idea of slowly killing yourself. I think alcohol would be my last choice.

"Who wants to see this shitty world clearly anyways?" is one of my favorite lyrics ever. One Hundred Year is full of amazing lyrics that connect with me on a very deep level.

I started smoking because I was too scared to try suicide again. I'm not a well balanced individual.

I've always wanted to drink myself to death. Life (death) goals.

Leaving Las Vegas??

I was jealous of the guy in the next triage next to us earlier this morning after hearing his happiness with the large amount of Valium he was given... throw back memories to a few weeks ago for sure lol

On 12/3/2015 at 1:40 PM, GreatGreenOne said:

Leaving Las Vegas??

I was jealous of the guy in the next triage next to us earlier this morning after hearing his happiness with the large amount of Valium he was given... throw back memories to a few weeks ago for sure lol

I can't wait to get home.

Edited by Dave Grohl

Real death talk: I 100% want to take a morphine nap when my partner and I get too old to function on our own sooner than later.

Real talk: I need to see a therapist.

Real talk: Going to have this conversation with my Dad when I move home. Should be interesting.

GOOD MORNING, Y'ALL!

Good luck with everything, dude.

I've been having suicide dreams and ideation lately. I've always known I would take my own life some day, I just like to tell myself it'll be later rather than sooner.

I believe 100% that we should be allowed to choose how and when we die.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic