I wish they would stop sending us our monthly stats. Again, I'm the only person over 1000 calls, 8th month in a row, and I took 350 calls more than the 2nd most person. Seriously, fuck this job.

I wish they would stop sending us our monthly stats. Again, I'm the only person over 1000 calls, 8th month in a row, and I took 350 calls more than the 2nd most person. Seriously, fuck this job.

Go full blown Office Space on that bitch and burn down the building...

Go full blown Office Space on that bitch and burn down the building...

Nah, not a criminal, just hate my job. I doubt the other 5000-6000 employees, or the city that paid for the new HQ would like that.

Without a doubt 4mm, man. I know some great cables if you are in need.

What are your thoughts on these to start with just to get all the bare wire connections eliminated on the receiver end of things. All my speakers still have clip style ends :( One day though, I will have money to do better

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321619199375?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/product/details/9436

Try these out. They are thicker and you get 10 plugs. All monoprice stuff is great, and they ship cheap and quick. First purchase shipping was free for me when I registered.

This is why I love you guys and ask here first. Ordered! Thank you sir :)

I might have an old pair of banana plug ended speaker cables laying around if you need them now that I think of it.

How long do you think they are? I'm running some new wire based on some videos I watched about speaker placement so I'm not really sure where I'm going to end up with each one. Gotta pick up a roll of wire as well. 14 gauge should be alright correct? Or should I really go with 12?

How long do you think they are? I'm running some new wire based on some videos I watched about speaker placement so I'm not really sure where I'm going to end up with each one. Gotta pick up a roll of wire as well. 14 gauge should be alright correct? Or should I really go with 12?

I made them a couple years ago, and I'm pretty sure they are 12ft each. I'll double check later today. I might have a spool laying around too. 14 is fine.

I made them a couple years ago, and I'm pretty sure they are 12ft each. I'll double check later today. I might have a spool laying around too. 14 is fine.

You rock like hell brother... thank you so much. You're helping me make the best of the stuff I do have for sure. How is $84.99 for a gently used Schiit Modi, or should I just go ahead and buy a brand new one instead?

You rock like hell brother... thank you so much. You're helping me make the best of the stuff I do have for sure. How is $84.99 for a gently used Schiit Modi, or should I just go ahead and buy a brand new one instead?

No worries, dude. Hopefully they're still in storage. I'm sure I have something laying around.

And that's not bad at all. I would have them come down some. If not by us direct from schiit since they have amazing customer service and back up their schiit. Where are you looking? Headfi?

No worries, dude. Hopefully they're still in storage. I'm sure I have something laying around.

And that's not bad at all. I would have them come down some. If not by us direct from schiit since they have amazing customer service and back up their schiit. Where are you looking? Headfi?

I was browsing eBay stores I trust that i have bought small items from before. I haven't given Headfi a good combing through. I will do that first

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic