I only had 150 at the time I set it up and I thought it would never end! I wish I knew about that scanning app back then! It would have went by so much quicker.

Wait, there's a scanning app for discogs?

I only decided to do this now since I only have around 100 and knew it would get past the point of wanting to start if I get anymore.

Wait, there's a scanning app for discogs?

I only decided to do this now since I only have around 100 and knew it would get past the point of wanting to start if I get anymore.

I think it's called crate digger? But I honestly don't know so don't pay for it without finding out for sure. There is a guy on here who would know and I can't remember his new name. It used to be pinkscar but it's different now

I think it's called crate digger? But I honestly don't know so don't pay for it without finding out for sure. There is a guy on here who would know and I can't remember his new name. It used to be pinkscar but it's different now

Closest one I found was one called Discollector?

It's $5 though so I'll wait until someone confirms if this is the right one! I've got about 100 or so of hand me down records that I'd like to get in some sort of list so this would help a lot.

Edit: Also one called Milkcrate? There seems to a few!

Closest one I found was one called Discollector?

It's $5 though so I'll wait until someone confirms if this is the right one! I've got about 100 or so of hand me down records that I'd like to get in some sort of list so this would help a lot.

Edit: Also one called Milkcrate? There seems to a few!

Ah. Maybe milk crate? I remember it had the word crate but let's ask around first to make sure. :(

Dear people of America.

What's the deal with these Black Friday releases? We don't have Black Friday over here, is it similar to Record Store Day where you can only get them in store first or do they all go online at a certian time?

Black Friday is a huge shopping day where everyone tries to get "out of the red and into the black" with profits vs. losses. There's two for some reason, regular RSD and Black Friday.

Same as RSD, just a smaller amount of releases. You still have to go to your local record store, and nothing is sold online, until after that day. Usually from the individual stores themselves, (like discogs). Where I live, the turnout is not nearly the same, and most people don't even know/pay attention.

Edit: what Bear C just said about profits/losses is on point

I fucking hate people on facebook.

This guy I've literally known since birth (our parents have been friends since they were in high school) posted all these screen captures on his page from a girl he dated over the summer then never spoke to her again. He continues to call her crazy, a "stage 5 clinger," and say that she's "probably on the birth control with only 4 periods a year" and that she's taking out all her "backed up pms" on him. He then continues to call her "Mom" when she simply asks what she did wrong to have him not call her again.

But then of course after shaming her for essentially being a woman with a functioning vagina, he posts it all on his facebook where people comment and continue to call her a "crazy bitch" and offer to give her number and snapchat to whoever wants it.

Why.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic