Sure wish Netflix would put dubbed versions of the anime I want to watch on the site. I don't usually mind reading subs, but when I'm at work and just want to rewatch/listen to something, I can't take the time to read because I'm doing other stuff. ::sigh:: first world problemsssss

While in Dallas we had nothing but beer and awesome food. We were so bloated the entire time. Pretty sure our hotel room constantly smelled of farts and I felt bad for the cleaning lady who had to go in there after we left. 

Also, Nacho Man you're new avatar makes my heart melt. Damn JTT and his adorableness.  :wub:

Sure wish Netflix would put dubbed versions of the anime I want to watch on the site. I don't usually mind reading subs, but when I'm at work and just want to rewatch/listen to something, I can't take the time to read because I'm doing other stuff. ::sigh:: first world problemsssss

That is certainly the most first worldiest problem ever (ha that's not a real word)

I plan to get drunk tonight and play video games. 

I'm also going to spin Plus 44 and Box Car Racer BECAUSE I AM A BAD PERSON WITH NOSTALGIA ISSUES.

I plan to get baked, poop & watch reruns of Friends & Seinfeld.

Both of these sound pretty epic. Never been much of a Plus44 fan, but whatever, Box Car Racer is fine by me.

Also, pooping is the shit. Friends=laff-o-matic television. Seinfeld is not a fave, but whatever.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic