Three more days until I'm back to work.  I always have trouble going from travel/vacation -> back home.  I'm super antsy...  Good thing I have some errands to run and things to do to keep me busy.

I also came home to 11+ packages, so many new records! :blink:

Whenever I'm on vacation my paranoia kicks in, and I feel like I somehow forgot to schedule vacation time, even though I know I did. So the entire time I'm thinking "fuck, did I schedule my PTO, do they know I'm not ditching work?" the whole damn time. Haha.

I'll take some. I know you're running out of room.

I'll take some. I know you're running out of room.

Haha, I'm sure you would.  You'd approve of the bulk of it too.  I also found a copy of Cloudkicker's The Discovery at a shop while I was down in Austin.  The price wasn't bad either, never thought I'd see one in the wild.  Now I just need that damn EP compilation.

I just need to keep myself kind of busy for a few days and I'll be back to normal.

Hey Small Talk. I've been really sick lately and also been dealing with a horrible bout of depression but I miss you all and would love a quick update of you all are doing!

hey nap :( sorry you arent feeling well. i hope you start to feel better soon. depression is serious. let us know if we can do anything to help.

Haha, I'm sure you would.  You'd approve of the bulk of it too.  I also found a copy of Cloudkicker's The Discovery at a shop while I was down in Austin.  The price wasn't bad either, never thought I'd see one in the wild.  Now I just need that damn EP compilation.

I just need to keep myself kind of busy for a few days and I'll be back to normal.

Dude, nice find! I'm debating on whether to pre-order the new BTBAM or not. It doesn't come out till July, and RSD is coming up, so I think I'll wait until after.

Once I start my new job I'm going to have to buy a few records just cause I haven't bought any in like a month. Haha. I kind of want to keep working on my Rollins Band collection or start on my Foo Fighters singles collection. Oh the possibilities. Maybe RSD will hold me over, and then I can save for a new place. I should probably be boring and do that. Haha.

Besides job hunting, TV has kept me busy. I started watching SHIELD. It's meh, but I heard it gets better. And I have Agent Carter for later, which is supposed to be even better.

Dude, nice find! I'm debating on whether to pre-order the new BTBAM or not. It doesn't come out till July, and RSD is coming up, so I think I'll wait until after.

Once I start my new job I'm going to have to buy a few records just cause I haven't bought any in like a month. Haha. I kind of want to keep working on my Rollins Band collection or start on my Foo Fighters singles collection. Oh the possibilities. Maybe RSD will hold me over, and then I can save for a new place. I should probably be boring and do that. Haha.

Besides job hunting, TV has kept me busy. I started watching SHIELD. It's meh, but I heard it gets better. And I have Agent Carter for later, which is supposed to be even better.

I'm not sure about pre-ordering BTBAM either.  I was able to get Parallax II for dirt cheap in an SRC sale.  I might hold off until something like that comes along.

I thought you meant you were watching The Shield and then I realized you mean Agents of SHIELD.  I couldn't get into Agents of SHIELD, but I'm super burnt out on Marvel Universe stuff.  The movies are more than enough for me at this point.  Also, you should just be watching The Shield.  It's better :)

I'm not sure about pre-ordering BTBAM either.  I was able to get Parallax II for dirt cheap in an SRC sale.  I might hold off until something like that comes along.

I thought you meant you were watching The Shield and then I realized you mean Agents of SHIELD.  I couldn't get into Agents of SHIELD, but I'm super burnt out on Marvel Universe stuff.  The movies are more than enough for me at this point.  Also, you should just be watching The Shield.  It's better :)

Yeah, plus there might be other variants coming out. We shall see.

I can feel you on that. I just need to watch it in case something awesome happens. I am stoked on the new Avengers and GotG2 though. Ok, and Ant Man. So a fair amount of them.

Dude, you're telling me like I haven't seen The Shield. Who do you think I am ... Blade?

Feel better man. Currently dealing with the depression shit myself, since my doctor won't refill my meds, so I know the feeling. Being sick at the same time just makes it all that much worse.

I'm sorry they won't refill them :( I hope you feel better. If you ever wanna chat with someone add me on FB (Ezekiel Conrad) or PM ill give you my phone number.

Hey buddy. If you ever need to talk to someone about anything and everything, by all means feel free to reach out. I'm easy to find on FB if need be if you want to talk more privately. As someone who is in a constant battle with depression and keeping that wolf at bay, I'm more than willing to chat you up and do what can be done to turn that frown upside down.

Thanks Juan! Ill send you my phone number in a PM. you are a very cool dude. I'm sorry to hear you've struggled with it as well. on facebook I am Ezekiel Conrad. 

Three more days until I'm back to work.  I always have trouble going from travel/vacation -> back home.  I'm super antsy...  Good thing I have some errands to run and things to do to keep me busy.

I also came home to 11+ packages, so many new records! :blink:

That is the best feeling. Records make me so happy!

I am eh, so so. You can text me anytime! I hope you feel better in both ways!

Thanks Bladie, You are truly awesome did you get your MF Doom yet? I don't have mine yet :(

hey nap :( sorry you arent feeling well. i hope you start to feel better soon. depression is serious. let us know if we can do anything to help.

Your rock egg thank you! I have a new therapist and he's a lot better than the one I had before. He's said that I should keep trying to do creative things, because when I don't it gives the depression a foothold, I saw your blog btw, I love it!

Arguably, the best anti-hero ending in a TV series.  It's my favourite for sure.

I love Breaking Bad, but in terms of endings, I feel like the Shield might have edged it out. fucking amazing ending. 

I'm sorry they won't refill them :( I hope you feel better. If you ever wanna chat with someone add me on FB (Ezekiel Conrad) or PM ill give you my phone number.

Thanks Juan! Ill send you my phone number in a PM. you are a very cool dude. I'm sorry to hear you've struggled with it as well. on facebook I am Ezekiel Conrad.

That is the best feeling. Records make me so happy!

Thanks Bladie, You are truly awesome did you get your MF Doom yet? I don't have mine yet :(

Your rock egg thank you! I have a new therapist and he's a lot better than the one I had before. He's said that I should keep trying to do creative things, because when I don't it gives the depression a foothold, I saw your blog btw, I love it!

I love Breaking Bad, but in terms of endings, I feel like the Shield might have edged it out. fucking amazing ending.

I'm not home yet but I do not think it's there yet. I think it was due to arrive in May?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic