the other day i was walking into walmart with my lady (amber).

we were coming up on the huge crosswalk in front of the store.

we slowed down and the car to our left stopped, thank you...

we continued to walk and to my right i see this truck coming, fast too..

i just knew it wasn't gonna stop

at this point they have already whizzed by others

i swear the truck sped up to try and beat me. 

as it drove by i punched right above the back wheel, left a nice dent. 

truck then stomps on it breaks, i wanted to confront them, but amber dragged me inside.

i hate this shit. people are idiots. i wish i had a shopping cart. it was also middle of the afternoon, 100% daylight out.

Sounds like he deserved it and I might have done the same thing under hasty thinking but you also gotta think about how many times something as stupid as that has escalated into a shooting. Better to walk away.

The other day I was sitting outside dairy queen with my dog and friend. Some kids pull up throw some fucking smoke bombs and drive away. I ran after them as soon as I saw it and chucked my blizzard at their car. Kids are asshole's. And this really fucking pissed me off

Just rubbed my left eye and it was on fire. Cut up some Jalapenos about an hour ago and I guess I forgot to wash my hands (and that it was still on there). Stripped off my clothes and jumped in the shower while holding my eyelid open for a couple minutes.

I've learned my lesson.

Good Story:

We have this hot wing restaurant in my area. They have some of the hottest wings that I have ever eaten in my entire life. Well not too long ago a guy was eating one of their hottest selections and decided to go to the bathroom for a good old number one... he didn't wash his hands first.

Apparently from what I've heard they had to call an ambulance (or something similar) for the guy. They said he was curled up in a ball in the bathroom screaming from the pain.

I don't know if there's any truth to this, but it's still pretty crazy. 

Lol

I'm halvsies. Both sides of dark stature. Hispanic being the dominant force.

I guess he was trying to be funny. But I never thought he was that guy. I'm not offended, just wasn't the topping to a bad day I wanted.

I replied "nope. Been too busy mowing lawns"

There is something in my office that sets my allergies off the second I get to work.  I have terrible allergies but I've been keeping control of them pretty well lately with shots & 4 different prescription meds, so it's making me super angry that I come here for 9+ hours out of my day and spend it sneezing.

I can go home or anywhere else and I'm fine. Ugh.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic