i have a fear of slides at water parks. something in me thinks a giant razor blade will pop up in the middle of one as im going down at 30+mph

thanks, I now have this fear as well haha

very true.

before i met my wife, i was a lucky guy. id win raffles, contests etc.

her luck is the worst. some serious oddball shit happens to her that is bad.

ever since we got married her shit has cancelled out mine...and im now doomed.

so my fears have changed from 'running out of gas to work' to 'exploding in a car bomb from a spark on the highway caused by running over a nail'

just overheard a work story that i dont believe happened.

dude said he was dropping a deuce and he felt something dangling after he excremented his bowels.

he went to see what it was and it was a tape worm. said he pulled it but the mouth with the hooks were so firmly planted in his intestines that the worm snapped in half and shot straight back up his asshole like someone sucking a spaghetti noodle.

i dont think this is possible.

ive posted too much in here already. having remorse.

dude said he was dropping a deuce and he felt something dangling after he excremented his bowels.

he went to see what it was and it was a tape worm. said he pulled it but the mouth with the hooks were so firmly planted in his intestines that the worm snapped in half and shot straight back up his asshole like someone sucking a spaghetti noodle.

I actually gasped out loud at this. jesus christ

did this just happen, or is it an old story? either way I need to know how this ends for him.

NO oh my god

im just having a really weird day.

"is it weird in here, or is it just me?"

I actually gasped out loud at this. jesus christ

did this just happen, or is it an old story? either way I need to know how this ends for him.

he said he read a story about it happening to a woman online somewhere and got all paranoid...ill keep up with the story. i overheard it last week but forgot to post it. he was very loud about it so if i can hear it within ear shot, its to be shared.

hes out today. will update mid-week hopefully.

Crazy!

oh shush, and tianna. I like her too. I don't know any other lady posters well enough really. those are my instagram gfs. :wub:

tianna was the only person to ever webcam chat with me on the failed VC chats.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic