hahha, dude its crazy. ive had it done a handful of times and everytime i think to myself "ok its gonna feel like im pissing my pants i know that im not" and then it finally happens "holy shit im pissing my pants!" i wish there was a way we could show people haha.

and spleens are wild. my buddy damaged his in the car accident but was minor enough to have it heal on its own.

This sounds way bizarre.

My wishes go out to all you guys and your moms for speedy recoveries and good health.

Thanks for the words, guys. I appreciate it. As far as what she's doing to "get better", honestly she just has to wait it out and rest/take it easy for a few weeks. I know that she was having trouble sleeping with the pain from her pinched nerve so she was given some muscle relaxers but I'm not sure if she's supposed to take them or not at this point. 

Also: Youinreverse, feel better! (Less than 500 posts until I buy you a record)

I started having pain again tonight from what I thought was acid reflux. The pain got so intense that I went to the ER. It was the worst pain I've ever had in my life. Turns out it was actually gall stones. I'm staying the night in the hospital and having surgery in the morning. This is my first time in a hospital, and I'm a little nervous... :/

can you describe this pain?  you can PM me if you want.  i've had some righteous pain lately too, and i'm starting to think it's gall/pancreas related.

One of my roommates In college had terrible heartburn. Especially in the middle the night. She was living on tums for a while. Finally got her gallbladder removed and everything was good to go.

Whew.

My baby has night terrors. It's gut wrenching. Blood curdling screams. Screams like death is chasing her. She's disoriented when I run in there. You ever know when they hit. The house is completely silenced then BAM. I shit myself and my wife wakes up like I dumped cold water on her as she slept. She just had one.

Anywho

Ever since I moved into my current apartment, I'll sometimes wake up in the middle of the night frantic, run out into the living room freaking out. I'm not always sure what causes it, but there are a few times where I vividly see spiders (I'm ridiculously afraid) in my room with me while I'm laying in bed. I can see my room exactly how it is, but I'm not awake. So my first reaction is GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS ROOM even though I'm asleep and there's no spiders anywhere. A couple times I haven't even noticed I've gotten out of bed until I'm standing in my living room going "aaah aah aaah" while my boyfriend asks me "WHATS WRONG"

Brains and shit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic