I just applied for graphic design positions at ohio state university & victoria's secret, can you guess which one I really want.

my family would boo OSU. :(

my bff is a manager at VS; she's been to the ohio headquarters (lol @ their headquarters being there). great, great company to work for.

I too say 'lovely' all the time. Pretty sure I said it a few pages ago in here. We're unsettling ;)

I still like both of you but now find you 10 % unsettling B)

Oh no.

Are you in the Deafening/Logan bad and freaky dreams club?

I don't remember dreams or stuff like that (well non waking ones any way). I usually only know if I had a night terror if there is physical damage like a broken hand from punching something (been a while for something like that).

I usually get them after long stretches of little sleep.

Luckily I got 5 hours of sleep with no weirdness.

I recently (in the last year) had my only night terror. Also having more spells of hypnagogic hallucinations and sleep paralysis.

I used to have really bad insomnia. I was controlling it with antidepressants, decided I didn't want to take them anymore. I think I'd rather have the insomnia back instead of this shit though

Yeah no pills here either. Insomnia can be fun while on vacation. I need to look into these hallucinations.

Eeeeep! Broken hand?

I throw pillows in my sleep, but I've never damaged anything our myself :/

Maybe a few bruises here and there, but that's it.

Yeah, full on punched a wall trying to "defend" myself I guess. Only evidence was a horribly swollen hand and pain the next morning. I've since moved the bed away from walls.

I've had scratches and tons of bruises too, not fun.

Have you seen anyone about it?

You shouldn't be that terrified to sleep :/

My paralysis hasn't been bothering me so much lately, still a few terrors here and there.

We've discussed in this board how a few of us hallucinate, especially spiders. Those were the worst because I'd wake up and I'd bat around in the air, which usually resulted in some sort of bruise or scratch. Nothing major.

The only thing I've changed is that I surround myself with protection before I go to sleep and my crystals hang above my bed.

It's helped immensely but if you don't believe in that stuff, I'm not so sure it would help you.

Not terrified to sleep, I just have awful insomnia (came in super handy during college). The confluence of recent lack of sleep and a couple other factors made a good probability that I could have a night terror.

I've had sleep studies done and I have slept like a baby then haha.

Huh, sounds a bit like my delusory waking dreams, only not with spiders. Much more graphic.

I feel like every older folk is going to ask  you what it means today, haha.

Although the other day I had to call one of our inspectors who is working in the field and never comes to the office because I was making ID cards for everyone and needed photos for them.  I asked him if he could take a photo of himself and email it to me.  The man is 76 and says "Oh you mean like a selfie?"

OMG that sounds like something my grandpa would say.

I love my grandpa.

He knew how to text before I had a cellphone.

He sometimes creeps on my twitter and when I re-passed my permit test he texted me with "hot damn!!!!!!!!"

If my grandpa doesn't live forever, I'm going to be very upset.

OMG that sounds like something my grandpa would say.

I love my grandpa.

He knew how to text before I had a cellphone.

He sometimes creeps on my twitter and when I re-passed my permit test he texted me with "hot damn!!!!!!!!"

If my grandpa doesn't live forever, I'm going to be very upset.

Aw your grandpa sounds awesome haha

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic