OMG that sounds like something my grandpa would say.

I love my grandpa.

He knew how to text before I had a cellphone.

He sometimes creeps on my twitter and when I re-passed my permit test he texted me with "hot damn!!!!!!!!"

If my grandpa doesn't live forever, I'm going to be very upset.

My gramps used to take me cool places when I was a kid. I feel you.

I never had a dad, so he's the only thing I got.

I still have two (possibly immortal) great grandparents.

They're all in my dad's side too, which is strange and also really hard.

My grandma on his side was one of my best friends, I was devastated when she passed.

We don't have any grandparents on my mom's side.

My little brother lost both sets of grandparents when he was young, but my Grandpa takes him under his wing as well.

I'm lucky though, I don't take him for granted. At least I'd like to think that I don't.

I can't really say the same about my greats though, which is a bummer. But they think I'm Satan because I dye my hair and have a nose piercing. They think my dad is a saint and that never sat well with me.

(He's a very, very terrible and pathetic human being)

Life stories with Logan time!

I've no grands left, so you are lucky to have at least one that you are close to. It sounds like you cherish the time with him, which is awesome.

I'm absolutely terrified of losing him.

Especially because if I were to ever get married, he'd be who I would want to walk my down the aisle.

Though, that would require me having a boyfriend and if I got over my own personal quirks to let that happen...my grandfather would more than likely shoot him dead.

I've been told since day one that the second I bring a boy to meet him, is the day he lays out his gun collection on the table.

He's not even biologically my grandfather and has 0 relation to my older sister, but he brings up those same "threats" to her.

My family tree is reaaaaaal messed up but it's so cool that no one looks or treats it that way.

I'm absolutely terrified of losing him.

Especially because if I were to ever get married, he'd be who I would want to walk my down the aisle.

Though, that would require me having a boyfriend and if I got over my own personal quirks to let that happen...my grandfather would more than likely shoot him dead.

I've been told since day one that the second I bring a boy to meet him, is the day he lays out his gun collection on the table.

He's not even biologically my grandfather and has 0 relation to my older sister, but he brings up those same "threats" to her.

My family tree is reaaaaaal messed up but it's so cool that no one looks or treats it that way.

He sounds like an awesome man.

I am so sorry. Anytime anything goes wrong with my parents I just want to kill someone. I’m very protective of them. It’s a very hard thing to deal with as we get older.

*internet hug*

Today is going to be another day where I need jokes. Lots of them. Bring them.

Just found out my mom has lupus and hypothyroidism (sp?). I don't know much about either and I'm not mentally prepared to research or talk about it while I'm at work, but I'll be googling a lot when I get home.

i can relate to this.

Today is going to be another day where I need jokes. Lots of them. Bring them.

Just found out my mom has lupus and hypothyroidism (sp?). I don't know much about either and I'm not mentally prepared to research or talk about it while I'm at work, but I'll be googling a lot when I get home.

i can relate to this.

As can I.

Please message me if you need to talk - I have learned so much in the short 6 months that I've been diagnosed with hypo and I could absolutely talk it out with you if you'd like.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic