Thank you guys. <3 My boyfriend looked it up while I was texting him and gave me very vague descriptions because I wouldn't be able to handle details right now.

I want a cigarette so bad, and my face physically hurts from trying not to cry at work.

Don't hold back from crying.  Really.  There have been days where I had to go in and out of the bathroom here at my office just to cry because of how I was feeling.  Even though it didn't make those feelings completely disappear, it felt better than holding it back all day. =\

Thank you guys. <3 My boyfriend looked it up while I was texting him and gave me very vague descriptions because I wouldn't be able to handle details right now.

I want a cigarette so bad, and my face physically hurts from trying not to cry at work.

im not gonna lie when i say i teared up a bit...but big bruise gave a great line.

my girl was in pain and she cried every night. i woke up to her crying. its okay. get it out now.

there are SO many new medicines that 10 years ago that are so medically advanced. they say my wife can live to see our babies kids.

a few friends of ours with it still run marathons!

treatable. manageable.

remember that.

we quit smoking (cigs) years ago. but almost started up when we found out. we didnt give in. if you quit, please dont give in, this is a struggle that will pass.

Today is going to be another day where I need jokes. Lots of them. Bring them.

Just found out my mom has lupus and hypothyroidism (sp?). I don't know much about either and I'm not mentally prepared to research or talk about it while I'm at work, but I'll be googling a lot when I get home.

Well If you've ever needed something to hug. Hug a pizza

R0c2oe9.jpg

Four Days on the road with Sharo Jones and the DKs starts now. Work is work but it's a bit more fun when I get to deal in great music. My little dude is sad though. I've been killing for a Daddy Phase and now that it's here I have a ton of travel starting now. That's the life we build though. 

Did you miss that conversation?

Sleep paralysis and hallucination party.

Yeah, I must have missed it...due to brain spaciness.

Four Days on the road with Sharo Jones and the DKs starts now. Work is work but it's a bit more fun when I get to deal in great music.

Just enrolled in the Jelly School.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic