my friend had an interview today. It was recorded through a website online, questions popped up that she had to answer on the spot while being recorded. when she was done, all she did was press one button, and her interview was submitted to the company. I though that was crazy!

is this the future of job interviews?

my friend had an interview today. It was recorded through a website online, questions popped up that she had to answer on the spot while being recorded. when she was done, all she did was press one button, and her interview was submitted to the company. I though that was crazy!

my only thought after reading this was: THE FUTURRRRRRREEEEEE.

Whoaaaa that's wild!  That's pretty crazy.  Now hiring managers don't even need to be present for interviews ...?

yeah, she did it on my lunch break, I was standing behind her when she turned her webcam on, we both looked awful haha. and it's always terrible seeing yourself talk and hearing your own voice. or maybe it's just me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic