Ugh I just want to finish this work that's hanging over me.  We have 2 proposals due 3/27 but my boss is going to Pakistan so we need to have it done by today and he keeps pushing me off.  He went and used a resume of one of our guys on another proposal so now I have to find a replacement for him since we can't use 1 guy on 2 proposals.  He is the only one that can locate another resume and he keeps asking me what he needs to do and not listening to when I say WE NEED ANOTHER RESUME FOR THIS PROPOSAL.  Now he's leaving and probably won't come back in a timely fashion.

I just know that he's going to tell me to deliver the proposals because he keeps pushing this off and I'm NOT driving all over New Jersey to do something that I've had ready for a week until he took that resume out from under me.

for mothers day when i was like 8 i made my mom breakfast in bed.  i tried to make coffee but didn't put new coffee grounds in the maker.  so i ended up making coffee with the coffee that had already been brewed the day before.  anyways, i was 8 so my mom told me it had a "unique" taste.  i'm not sure if she drank it or dumped it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic