Remember a few weeks ago when USPS was trying to deny me the $30 they owed me? Well, I've been waiting for the rejection letter so I could go through the process of an appeal. It came in the mail today and instead of the rejection letter, I was pleasantly surprised with a check for the money.

Either someone goofed or this check is going to bounce.

yaayy! I'm glad your usps dilemma worked out for you. my local usps still has my shattered copy of basements colour record release version because I gave up trying to win that one.

Remember a few weeks ago when USPS was trying to deny me the $30 they owed me? Well, I've been waiting for the rejection letter so I could go through the process of an appeal. It came in the mail today and instead of the rejection letter, I was pleasantly surprised with a check for the money.

Either someone goofed or this check is going to bounce.

QUICK, DEPOSIT THAT BAD BOY.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4vlNMp3z3bBI8Fil

my drag queen friend just posted this. I can't tell if i love it or hate it

I have no sound at work and only made it to the dudes twerking due to slow ass internet, but the thought of a thug gay dude doing this makes me happy. DO WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK CARES!

I'm going to try to make it to two different shows tonight. A new record store here started booking awesome shows so I'm going to go there and see Baby Ghosts, La Luz, Big Tits, Warm Soda, and Purling Hiss and then I'll head to a different venue and catch This Will Destroy You. 

Im feeling hideously nostalgic for Gainesville. I think I will book a four day trip.

You should just come to Fest this year...*nudge nudge wink wink*

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic