i had to drink so much gatorade when i was really, really sick and dehydrated and now that's really all i can associate it with.

All I had one month to drink was Gatorade and water. I had mono for an entire winter break and it was awesome.

but the drinks I associate most with being sick are ginger ale, sprite, 7 up, sierra mist, etc. I cannot stand these anymore. I dont get how anyone finds these drinkable.

That's how I am about Crunchwrap Supremes and UTI's.

i used to have that problem with sun chips and rainbow chip cake (i got really sick at my 10 year old birthday slumberparty and threw up what amounted to pretty much an entire bag of sun chips and some rainbow chip cake in my sleeping bag). i didn't eat either of those things until a few years ago and now i love them both again. so probably 15 years of not eating them haha. apparently my stomach holds a grudge a long time.

All I had one month to drink was Gatorade and water. I had mono for an entire winter break and it was awesome.

but the drinks I associate most with being sick are ginger ale, sprite, 7 up, sierra mist, etc. I cannot stand these anymore. I dont get how anyone finds these drinkable.

i am appalled by the people i refer to as 'recreational ginger ale drinkers', also known as people who drink ginger ale when they don't have an upset stomach.

i had strep and a horrible sinus infection at the same time and couldn't eat or drink. the doctor told me i was going to be hospitalized if i didn't start drinking gatorade. so i drank the gatorade.

i am appalled by the people i refer to as 'recreational ginger ale drinkers', also known as people who drink ginger ale when they don't have an upset stomach.

i had strep and a horrible sinus infection at the same time and couldn't eat or drink. the doctor told me i was going to be hospitalized if i didn't start drinking gatorade. so i drank the gatorade.

As one who can't drink caffeine, I'm pretty much limited to the sprites and ginger ales of the world.  & root beer.

thissssss!! one of my friends is like this. just sips his ginger ale like its no big deal. when in fact, it is. its disgusting.

As one who can't drink caffeine, I'm pretty much limited to the sprites and ginger ales of the world.  & root beer.

only excuse allowed for those who casually consume the ales and sprites. root beer im down with though.

thissssss!! one of my friends is like this. just sips his ginger ale like its no big deal. when in fact, it is. its disgusting.

only excuse allowed for those who casually consume the ales and sprites. root beer im down with though.

Super spicy ginger ale is ok though. Blenheim style.

Theres this Amish family in Lancaster that makes their own root beer and you can only find it if you know which vague hidden driveway to go down off the highway.  It is THE BEST root beer ever.

the amish make the best everything. i don't know how they do it. what a magical, magical people they are.

UHM, YES PLEASE?!?!

When is it??

the amish make the best everything. i don't know how they do it. what a magical, magical people they are.

Not sure when it is but it rulles. All the PA dutch food. ALL OF IT.

Also, Ginger ale/Ginger beer is my favorite soda. FIGHT ME.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic