I got horrible news today. The " its gonna eat at you for a long time but you keep it buried from others" sort of news. Pretty devastated but being strong since i never thrust my adult trials on my kid.

Now i get to try to sleep. Sigh.

Sorry to hear that Dave.  Seem like you've had more than your share of bad shit happen to you since I've been on these boards.

I got horrible news today. The " its gonna eat at you for a long time but you keep it buried from others" sort of news. Pretty devastated but being strong since i never thrust my adult trials on my kid.

Now i get to try to sleep. Sigh.

May you find all the power and strength you need to tackle this tribulation. Adult problems are the worst.

I didn't get to see the blood moon :'( 

I had my alarm set and everything. 

I had a really sweet dream that I saw it but when I actually got up to look, it was just clouds on clouds on clouds. 

My crystals did get super cleansed though! Between the full moon/blood moon and the rain, they're super happy. 

It's been awhile since I cleaned them but it's a pretty cool process because crystals gets super cloudy when they need to be cleansed, especially clear ones. Now I can see right through them.

I didn't get to see the blood moon :'(

I had my alarm set and everything.

I had a really sweet dream that I saw it but when I actually got up to look, it was just clouds on clouds on clouds.

My crystals did get super cleansed though! Between the full moon/blood moon and the rain, they're super happy.

It's been awhile since I cleaned them but it's a pretty cool process because crystals gets super cloudy when they need to be cleansed, especially clear ones. Now I can see right through them.

Your crystal talk made me think of the Dark Crystal

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic