I want pizza and ice cream and coffee and a smoothie and candy and strawberry milk and I CAN'T HAVE ANY OF IT. 

IT'S BEEN FOUR DAYS WITHOUT DAIRY, SUGAR, AND FRUIT. I'M PRACTICALLY DYING OVER HERE.

I'll have those things for you. I had Pizza and Oreos for breakfast and now I'm taking a bath.

I almost ordered a pizza today just so I could snapchat a picture of it to you.

I'll have those things for you. I had Pizza and Oreos for breakfast and now I'm taking a bath.

You both are horrible human beings. 

I'm actually really impressed that I haven't caved so far. I'm really determined to get rid of whatever this sickness is.

I'm supposed to see a friend I haven't seen in awhile for his birthday tonight, but it's an hour away and I have to be back home tonight and I don't wanna be in the car all day and BIG FUCKING WAAAAAAAH!

Girls legitimately bring bras just to throw on stage. Some take them off, but hopefully will still keep their shirts on.

What I never understood, even as a 16 year old seeing All Time Low, is that bras are hella expensive. 

At some of the ski resorts here there are trees near some of the lifts that are completely covered in underwear/bras.

I want pizza and ice cream and coffee and a smoothie and candy and strawberry milk and I CAN'T HAVE ANY OF IT.

IT'S BEEN FOUR DAYS WITHOUT DAIRY, SUGAR, AND FRUIT. I'M PRACTICALLY DYING OVER HERE.

Ummm I've had a smoothie, coffee annnnd I'm getting pizza later. Girl shoulda came to Chicago..... And not be sick

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic