My boss just left. Omggg he was irritating me.  I made him a checklist so he can know how to add new employees thru ADP's website... it's seriously so simple.  But of course he chose the wrong option on STEP #1 causing the entire process to be wrong so he had to call ADP for help since he doesn't want to believe me when I say you have to delete what you just did then start over and choose the right option.  So of course I had to stand there while he called ADP so I could "listen" to how to fix it.

The phone wasn't even on speaker.

My boss just left. Omggg he was irritating me.  I made him a checklist so he can know how to add new employees thru ADP's website... it's seriously so simple.  But of course he chose the wrong option on STEP #1 causing the entire process to be wrong so he had to call ADP for help since he doesn't want to believe me when I say you have to delete what you just did then start over and choose the right option.  So of course I had to stand there while he called ADP so I could "listen" to how to fix it.

The phone wasn't even on speaker.

hahahaha we have the same boss.

Question for you paypal users.

When withdrawing money from paypal have you ever chosen to have the check sent to you?  If so how much of a hassle has it been for you to get a bank to cash it?

I spent a little under an hour yesterday trying to get my bank to let me put my check from paypal into my accounts.  Finally they let me but it's on a 3 week hold.  They say that the check is fraudulent and that paypal doesn't offer a check option.  They brought up that this is like the nigerian king scams.  I told them that I can go to paypal.com and show them how I withdrew this amount of money from my secure account.  I got sent to the branch head, the branch head has to call a manager. 

I just went to check my accounts there to pay a credit card bill but now all of the money in my accounts there are frozen.

Question for you paypal users.

When withdrawing money from paypal have you ever chosen to have the check sent to you? If so how much of a hassle has it been for you to get a bank to cash it?

I spent a little under an hour yesterday trying to get my bank to let me put my check from paypal into my accounts. Finally they let me but it's on a 3 week hold. They say that the check is fraudulent and that paypal doesn't offer a check option. They brought up that this is like the nigerian king scams. I told them that I can go to paypal.com and show them how I withdrew this amount of money from my secure account. I got sent to the branch head, the branch head has to call a manager.

I just went to check my accounts there to pay a credit card bill but now all of the money in my accounts there are frozen.

Never... checks period are a hassle. Sorry this happened to you.

yeah, a lot of businesses aren't privy to paypal yet it seems.

I paid for a hotel once with paypal, when I got there to check in there was a bunch of extra (unneeded) confusion. From there on out I've just used my credit cards.

We're doing a pot luck for Monday. I never request any favors and hardly talk about my diet preferences. I know what I bring I can eat (even if it is only chips and salsa), so I'm never worried about it.

Everyone is going out of their way to make sure I have something to eat. I'm the only non meat eater.

Nice people are really nice.

when we have pot lucks here, everyone regards me as if i'm some alien from another planet when i have to repeat multiple times that i don't eat red meat. everyone thinks that means i'm a 'veg-in' as they say, so they get even more confused when i confirm that yes, i DO eat chicken and turkey.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic