So...I'm apparently failing my course that just ended. I have one more grade to be entered and unless it's 100% (which it won't be, because this teacher and I did not see eye to eye)...this will be the first class I've ever failed.

I know a lot of it has to do with everything I've been balancing and I just don't have the capacity to focus on 3 jobs, an internship, and my last few months of college. But I have to e-mail the instructor because looking back at his comments on my work, he somehow managed to miss A LOT of my writing and then docked me severely for it.

Here's a thought Logan. Spend less time surfing online and posting on silly message boards and more time hitting the books and studying. 

DUH!!!

;)

Yeah, yeah, yeaaaah. I'm rarely on here from my laptop. It's always mobile and generally at work when it's slow or when I'm babysitting. Both college and my internship are online, so it's super easy to just flip tabs. This board keeps me sane. 

It's not even that I didn't understand the content or didn't study. I missed two small assignments and then got docked something fierce for something that I'm not entirely sure was my fault. I just have to e-mail the instructor and point out his errors and hopefully he sees them as being grading errors on his behalf. But college professors are not into admitting fault, so we'll see.

Here's something that has been bugging me as of late and figured I'd pitch to y'all. 

What is the reasoning or purpose to have a public meltdown all across your social media and announce that you're quitting all said social media because you can't handle it anymore? I'll never understand the need for some people to air out all of their dirty laundry on FB and Twitter and wherever else. Are they looking for attention and pity? Is it a cry for help?

I've been seeing a lot of this more and more lately and can't wrap my mind on why some people would feel compelled to do so. 

Good luck with that.

Thaaaanks. 

Just a lot of time management and adjustments. The more I think about it, I know I'll be alright. I always I am. I'm a year ahead of my high school graduating class and have a million opportunities. Barely passing one class isn't going to throw my whole life into turmoil. 

Here's something that has been bugging me as of late and figured I'd pitch to y'all. 

What is the reasoning or purpose to have a public meltdown all across your social media and announce that you're quitting all said social media because you can't handle it anymore? I'll never understand the need for some people to air out all of their dirty laundry on FB and Twitter and wherever else. Are they looking for attention and pity? Is it a cry for help?

I've been seeing a lot of this more and more lately and can't wrap my mind on why some people would feel compelled to do so. 

I wish I had an answer to this, I just asked someone the same question the other day.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic