I generally hate people...

just found out that i get to go to an adoption in event in DC on saturday for a rescue group with my friend and be their photographer!

my friend's dog that she had since he was a puppy died suddenly (well, not SUPER suddenly, since he was a 12 year old husky) a couple weeks ago and she's been inconsolable since then. she just found out yesterday that her application to foster a dog was approved and we'll be picking up a 1-2 year old female husky from a high kill shelter down south to bring back with her!

It's finals week, and I asked one of my professors if I could take the final for her class today instead of having to wait until next Tuesday to take it, since that's the only final I have left after today and it'd save me a trip to campus, and all she replied with was "Nope!" She was already proctoring the exam for another of my classes, all she had to do was bring it with her. 

-_-

YUP. Ugh...

I did vodka pink lemodade and beer mixed in high school. we called them pink panty droppers.

DOUBLE UGHHHHH

It's finals week, and I asked one of my professors if I could take the final for her class today instead of having to wait until next Tuesday to take it, since that's the only final I have left after today and it'd save me a trip to campus, and all she replied with was "Nope!" She was already proctoring the exam for another of my classes, all she had to do was bring it with her.

-_-

She was probably concerned that you were going to share what was on the exam with everyone else. Regardless of whether you would or wouldn't do it, she had to play it safe.

Real talk: I never drank in HS...my drinking started AFTER I graduated. Hell, I didn't even hit any w33d until my senior year.

Still graduated with a 4.0 tho...

i still don't drink. HEY-OOOOOOO!!!

chocolate milk and root beer all day.

Nowadays I only drink socially...work functions and shows mainly, and really only to have something to do/drink.

Nowadays I only drink socially...work functions and shows mainly, and really only to have something to do/drink.

Nowadays I only drink at home with my dog. Going to the bar is too expensive/annoying. I'd rather curl up with a good beer and my best buddy and play some videogames.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic