I honestly had like 0 friends that were female until a few years ago. My one really close friend was my manager at PacSun and then my other group of ladies used to come into Bagel Bar all the time when I was working.

Basically, the only way I know how to make friends is through jobs.

(and the internet, my internet friends are such beautiful humans)

Ah! Me too! All my friends are from work. I almost made friends with a boy in class but I think I scared him already

It seems like there was some discussion about glasses here once. Anybody have any suggestions of places online to order really awesome good looking yet affordable glasses for up and coming suburban professionals such as myself?

I already tried reallyawesomegoodlookingyetafforableglasses.com.

I've bought 3 pairs from coastal.com. They have certain frames that are free and you just pay shipping! Great deal. I've also purchased from zenni and the quality was so so. And also eyeglassesdirect ? It was overpriced but I wanted "Harry potter" glasses and now I'm set in life. I've got tons of glasses. I went on a spending binge last year.

I've bought 3 pairs from coastal.com. They have certain frames that are free and you just pay shipping! Great deal. I've also purchased from zenni and the quality was so so. And also eyeglassesdirect ? It was overpriced but I wanted "Harry potter" glasses and now I'm set in life. I've got tons of glasses. I went on a spending binge last year.

Thank you so much, and thanks to the other person that suggested a site. I'm on the fence between cheaping out on glasses I'm only going to wear occasionally, or buying something nicer and wearing them more frequently than contact lenses. Decisions! I can never decide what things look best on my face.

I feel like this is the thread to share my misery..

I'm going into work at 5am instead of 6 so I can "run into" this dude. I can't tell if he's my age or 18 so I'm on the fence about it. Last week I did my nervous talk where I ramble on really really fast and the whole time he had on headphones so he didn't hear me. Son of a bitch!!

I feel like this is the thread to share my misery..

I'm going into work at 5am instead of 6 so I can "run into" this dude. I can't tell if he's my age or 18 so I'm on the fence about it. Last week I did my nervous talk where I ramble on really really fast and the whole time he had on headphones so he didn't hear me. Son of a bitch!!

.....does your location say you're from OKCupid? B)

Thank you so much, and thanks to the other person that suggested a site. I'm on the fence between cheaping out on glasses I'm only going to wear occasionally, or buying something nicer and wearing them more frequently than contact lenses. Decisions! I can never decide what things look best on my face.

I almost went the cheap route as well, but contacts and my eyes don't get along so well...also, I destroy things. Headphones, shoes, everything. I ruin them all. I was worried about going on the more expensive side for this reason (why pay for something I'll just bust?) but I knew I'd do damage on cheap glasses much faster.

It's only been a few months with my Warbys but they still look brand new.they also have at home try on, which rules.

I want a free pair of glasses for this advertisement.

But yeah, it really depends on how frequently you'll wear them.

My tour for August might have been pushed till October. This means I can take Shelby on a date, everybody!!!

(He hates me, but DID put on his engagement ring.)

I'm lined up to graduate right now. Hello adult life.

This will be me in August! Way to graduate before me, even though I'm the oldest! :P

Ew I'm so tired and wtf is this bright thing!? Ain't about it

Feeeeelin' it.

I dated a girl from Kutztown. She was a little off to say the least....

Did she just go to the college or was she from the town? I probably know her if it's the later. People here are just like...in a mindset from 20 years ago and are raised with very ignorant views. It's definitely a weird town, for sure.

This will be me in August! Way to graduate before me, even though I'm the oldest! :P

Feeeeelin' it.

Did she just go to the college or was she from the town? I probably know her if it's the later. People here are just like...in a mindset from 20 years ago and are raised with very ignorant views. It's definitely a weird town, for sure.

She went to school there but was from Reeders, PA

where's pudding hat? i got that american football record(s) today

i love you santiago

this is wonderful

hello everybody i have been working a lot but i still have a house and electricity and money for groceries

Glad it made it there...enjoy! :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic