I feel like the Blink thread is filled with a bunch of members I've never seen before.  They probably only come out of the woodwork when a Blink record is up for PO, lol.

They're currently cartloading and counting down how many are left on HT.com. 

I think a lot of them have ONLY ever posted in that Blink thread. I've seen a lot of first posts in there.

I just figured out how to set up notifications properly on VC. I feel like an idiot for not figuring this out sooner. Hooray for being slow. The short bus must've forgotten me this morning.

You're not alone in this haha.  I think I was a member for 18 months (maybe more) before figuring out the notification system lol.

Come to Charleston, SC. Surrounded by beaches, city is full of young professionals, great food and affordable living. It's growing very fast.

I pay $675 for a 2BR 1 1/2 Bath townhouse.

I loooooove Charleston.  My mother moved there and I try to visit as much as possible.  And this is coming from a girl who really dislikes the South for the most part.  But your city is great.  Tons of character

I loooooove Charleston. My mother moved there and I try to visit as much as possible. And this is coming from a girl who really dislikes the South for the most part. But your city is great. Tons of character

I didn't like it at first moving from NY, but after I moved out of my moms house I grew to love it. Even though southerners can't drive haha

There's a place in Winter Park, FL right now (a very pricey place to live) that's $800/month for a 2 bedroom villa. Which is insannnely good. My friend Sami keeps sending me links to little places she finds and she's like "YOU WANT TO MOVE HERE AND YOU WANT TO MOVE HERE RIGHT NOW." She's been doing this for the past year, so the fact that it's now a possibility is pretty exciting. But I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself.

Also: 

tumblr_n5iydi7xEu1qjsltbo1_500.png

I love the internet.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic