Today should be long and eventful.

First shift at work, come home for my interview with school, go back to work for second shift full moon party.

I had a super stressful dream last night and I can't even remember what it was about, but I woke up really exhausted. The worst. I'm trying to stay positive because today could easily turn into a not good day if I'm not careful about it.

Today, I went to an Against Me! instore signing. Signed copy of Reinventing Axl Rose (Laura only), TDB (full band) and a Tom Gabel "Anna Is A Stool Pigeon" 7" (Laura only).

Then had a meatball grilled cheese and multiple beers.

After that, saw Against Me! fucking tear the venue apart and my voice is now shot (kinda sound like greg brady). Now i'm sitting on the couch watching the lightning go insane from my couch. Today fucking ruled.

*Peter Brady =P

That sounds like an awesome time.  I'm glad you got to meet the band and get some records signed!

i am wearing contacts today! great victory! now let's hope that i'm not allergic to them or something.

Contacts are great until you

1. Accidentally  rub your eyes

2. Remember that you can't rub your eyes when you want to

3. Sit in a dark room watching a bright screen

4. Are going to put them in when you are really tired

Taking them out is a piece of cake though!

Contacts are great until you

1. Accidentally  rub your eyes

2. Remember that you can't rub your eyes when you want to

3. Sit in a dark room watching a bright screen

4. Are going to put them in when you are really tired

Taking them out is a piece of cake though!

haha i love my contacts; i've worn them for probably 14 or 15 years now. i just had to wear my glasses for the past 3 weeks because i had what looked like zombie eye (really just an extreme irritation/scratch from wearing my contacts). now they switched me to dailies because my allergies are so bad. wearing my glasses 24/7 for that long was the biggest annoyance.

haha i love my contacts; i've worn them for probably 14 or 15 years now. i just had to wear my glasses for the past 3 weeks because i had what looked like zombie eye (really just an extreme irritation/scratch from wearing my contacts). now they switched me to dailies because my allergies are so bad. wearing my glasses 24/7 for that long was the biggest annoyance.

you shouldn't wear your glasses to bed. They might break or you could hurt yourself

Is it me or he has never been right after the concussions? (I only keep up with the Rangers and major NHL news)

He had 104 points this regular season, which is 17 more than the next guy. He played really well all season. I think he was targeted really well in the playoffs, probably coupled with an injury of some sort. The injury is just speculation on my part but other teams did a good job frustrating him. It sucks but he clearly doesn't handle being shut down well. He's shown that the last 2 seasons. Oh well. Curious to see what happens this off-season with the squad.

I wear my glasses A LOT but that's because it's too early when I wake up to put contacts in and my eyes freak out.

I pretty much always wear contacts if I'm going anywhere but work.

Also we have a lemon tea bread with vanilla glaze for the full moon tonight and I want to marry it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic