Went to see eagulls alone. Show got pushed back. Waiting in the bar. Might as have a few drinks and listen to French chicks prattle on about absolutely nothing as they down enough buttery nipples to choke a horse. I think the 1st band just went on. Weighing the odds that they're better than the horrible bar music.... p.s. I have no tolerance.

I chose poorly, back to the bad bar music and more whiskey. They're frenchies everywhere. Must be requesting the bad electronic music. However, I determined the random BO smell is from the bartender. Not all sterotyoes are true people.

Maybe after another drink I'll ask one if they speak German. When they say no I'll reply "you're welcome."

Want to feel like you're being yelled at? Listen to anberlin's new song.

http://www.radio1045.com/onair/off-the-air-stephen-38350/first-listen-new-anberlin-song-dissenter-12354549

Uhhh........

I'll say it again: Anberlin are THE most inconsistent band. There's a difference between finding a new sound on each record and just completely alienating your fan base on every other record.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic