I saw something awhile back where someone put a box of donuts on someones desk with a sticky note that said "Welcome back!" But on the inside the box was empty, there was a vicious picture of a shark baring its teeth taped to the top of the inside,and on the bottom was a picture of a middle finger and the words "Fuck You!" Haha! needless to say it was awesome. There are a few people in my office that deserve the "Dunkin' D" treatment and I will get them eventually.

I want to be gifted something like that!!!! But here, they throw a pie in your face. It's dumb

I saw something awhile back where someone put a box of donuts on someones desk with a sticky note that said "Welcome back!" But on the inside the box was empty, there was a vicious picture of a shark baring its teeth taped to the top of the inside,and on the bottom was a picture of a middle finger and the words "Fuck You!" Haha! needless to say it was awesome. There are a few people in my office that deserve the "Dunkin' D" treatment and I will get them eventually.

I looooooooooooooooooove this

Hey! Maybe it was something else. You can't speak for everyone or how things make them feel.

Bury the hatchet already, it's boring old news that no one wants to talk about.

People asked why so many people disappeared, I said that was a reason. One of many reasons, but a reason.

NEW JERSEY IS REALLY HOT TODAY.

Randy doesn't love me any more :'(

I was glad to see you back yesterday! Remember? No fluids today, I've been flustered with a flood of families coming in though. I'll say it again though, glad to see you back bagel! Maybe I forgot to say it yesterday, but I did say you were what made everyone post.

Hahahaha I must have missed it but I'm mostly teeeasing. Madie and egg are fantastic humans.

I'm at the beach and I don't wanna get another sunburn  :(

I figured ;) Be careful out there.

Where's the cat party been? She's the last of the regulars who I haven't seen lately.

40324-Cats-Party-Hard-svX9.gif

I've even posted a few cat .gifs trying to summon her.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic