It's soooo funny, dude. Those gals that write/star in it are genious and Hannibal Burress (also on the show) is one of the funniest comedians out there right now.

I will certainly check it out.  I'm sure I will love it.  I've seen several previews for it and it does look really funny.

I think the right kind of pants make them look better. See if that makes it look less weird.

When I'm not at work, I mostly just wear jeans.

I will certainly check it out.  I'm sure I will love it.  I've seen several previews for it and it does look really funny.

We're re-watching it right now and I was dying laughing last night. I think you'll definitely like it.

We're re-watching it right now and I was dying laughing last night. I think you'll definitely like it.

The first episode of Workaholics that I ever watched was when they tripped on acid at the hotel.  I almost died laughing when Blake grabbed that dude's dick.  I couldn't sleep that night because I couldn't stop laughing.

The first episode of Workaholics that I ever watched was when they tripped on acid at the hotel.  I almost died laughing when Blake grabbed that dude's dick.  I couldn't sleep that night because I couldn't stop laughing.

Hahaha, my favorite part of that one is this:

tumblr_m4tgdygRp21r0ze3to1_500.png

hahahaha. im going to have to go through and figure out which ones I absolutely have to keep. and then the rest will be up for grabs. im going to need all the monies.

Right on, seriously keep me updated if you decide to sell that though! Good luck with the move, Mooser!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic