had to work sunday, so i took my dad golfing today. first time we've played together in about 19 years.. his first time playing a full 18 in 13 years.

shot my best round of the year/my life with a 97.

and on the 13th hole, told my dad "i'm just annoyed that i still haven't birdied a single hole this year". still no birdies, but my heart stopped when i took a wedge shot from about 45 yards and watched the ball vanish all of a sudden. eagle baby!

Finally did m tradelist on Dead Format!!! Have not added the 7"s yet. Man my collection did not look so small until I put it down in text.

I just added two more records to mine even though I told myself not to buy any more :(  If you hang out in the Stoner/Doom/Metal thread, we've been talking about Summoner a lot...Snagged both their records. I'm grounded.

I just added two more records to mine even though I told myself not to buy any more :(  If you hang out in the Stoner/Doom/Metal thread, we've been talking about Summoner a lot...Snagged both their records. I'm grounded.

I'd be happy to have some Electric Wizard, Naam, or Witch :( Job interview is tomorrow!!! If I get it, my vinyl addiction can soon be fed.

*Clicks Dead Format* *See over 1000 12" items* *Exits window* *Cries*

edit: Didn't know my post count... Ima leave this here

1197148113956434377kotik_cannabis.svg.me

Haha...if it makes you feel any better, that list is the result of over 10 years of collecting, and a damn good chunk of it was paid for with student loan money.

Nowadays it is corporate slave money, but I guess it is all the same in the end haha.

Haha...if it makes you feel any better, that list is the result of over 10 years of collecting, and a damn good chunk of it was paid for with student loan money.

Nowadays it is corporate slave money, but I guess it is all the same in the end haha.

We are a lot alike! I only started mad collecting in December, always bought a few here or there before then. I paid for most of my collection with student loan money, and tomorrow I have a job interview in a corporate office, so if I get the job the rest of my collection will be paid for with corporate slave money.

I think we are all here, because functioning in public is terrifying and/or repulsive. I love my interweb friends! Like in person friends who don't eat all your food or borrow (steal) your shit.

Yes!! Nicely put. Also, I LOVE YOUR NEW USERNAME!!!

And yeah I wish I was more social in real life :(. You guys have been so awesome! I wish I wasn't trapped in oklahoma so I could hang out with a few of you.

We are a lot alike! I only started mad collecting in December, always bought a few here or there before then. I paid for most of my collection with student loan money, and tomorrow I have a job interview in a corporate office, so if I get the job the rest of my collection will be paid for with corporate slave money.

Make $, buy vinylz.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic