Since I know everyone is just dyyyying to hear about how much I love the cover art/packaging for Earth - The Bees Made Honey in the Lions Skull...

I love it. So much. I'm posting pics in small talk. I just didn't realize it was this awesome looking, I guess.

2llougy.jpg

1ot69w.jpg

That spine, btw, is like...1/2" thick. Also realizing that is a terrrrrible picture.

2ziuhc9.jpg

2r2qfqt.jpg

344rqqc.jpg

Mm! Nothing like a gatefold inside a...book cover? Kind of? Plus double red vinyl, ngghhhhhh. :P

Also, I don't know if I'll be able to make it often, but I could be down for movie night sometime.

That is some serious A+ packaging.

You offically taking the job? That would be pretty cool. I want a cool job too. Lol.

well i was just planning on starting a sale thread in preperation for a possible job down there. but now I have a story, so see below.

Land or World?

World.

Right on, seriously keep me updated if you decide to sell that though! Good luck with the move, Mooser!

thanks man! keep an eye out for my for sale thread ill be starting soon.

so I have been waiting for a week and a half for some contact from Disney. im heading into hell today, aka work, when I get a phone call from a Florida number. I freak. I answer calmly hoping to hear some great news.....automated telemarketer telling me about home break ins. I start to swear up a storm as I park my car. I get out and then check my email before I walk in and I see this.....

211ou2d.png

the woman who interviewed me said this is the next step. I schedule a phone call and then from what I remember/what it sounded like is that this is the process to being offered a position. this paired with what she said in the email I posted about recently......I could be in Disney very very soon. looks like I need to start the selling most of my records very soon.

well i was just planning on starting a sale thread in preperation for a possible job down there. but now I have a story, so see below.

World.

thanks man! keep an eye out for my for sale thread ill be starting soon.

so I have been waiting for a week and a half for some contact from Disney. im heading into hell today, aka work, when I get a phone call from a Florida number. I freak. I answer calmly hoping to hear some great news.....automated telemarketer telling me about home break ins. I start to swear up a storm as I park my car. I get out and then check my email before I walk in and I see this.....

211ou2d.png

the woman who interviewed me said this is the next step. I schedule a phone call and then from what I remember/what it sounded like is that this is the process to being offered a position. this paired with what she said in the email I posted about recently......I could be in Disney very very soon. looks like I need to start the selling most of my records very soon.

Doesn't working for Disney=more $ for records? Or too far of a haul... ?

It is! I didn't even post how it came packaged. Now that was a work of art. (Sorry ghostdrones, don't know how to multiquotenon phone, but this goes out to you too.) Those corner bumpers. Brilliant. I was a little worried because the box that arrives was so big, but it was packages immaculately. (Also forgot I ordered Om - Pilgrimage, so that was a nice surprise.) someone should do an unboxing vidbjust to show how much care SL takes when shipping.

they have gotten much better. SL used to be awful at packaging

All my best friends moved to different states within like a 4 month period and it's been really hard to keep up with everyone. The only persom who texts or calls me now is my mom. This time last year I was a very social person.

All my best friends moved to different states within like a 4 month period and it's been really hard to keep up with everyone. The only persom who texts or calls me now is my mom. This time last year I was a very social person.

Same here. It's just me and the bf now.  His best friend is actually moving back here from DC in the next few weeks so we'll have him I suppose.  Or HE will have him.  I'll still be a loner haha.  He's got a gf but she doesn't really.... have a personality.

Yeah. I need girlfriends to function and be happy. I've been looking at joining roller derby again but the sport had really blown up since I played years ago. And I just missed the summer softball sign up. I'm not afraid to put myself out there I'm just worried I won't connect with anyone , sigh.

i know what you mean. i'm always so scared that nobody will want to be my friend haha.  erik's friend recently started going to meetup.com and found a group of gals who liked playing board games so they all meet up once in a while to play. like... i wanna be able to do that but i'm so scared about giving the wrong impression to people lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic