If MCR gets repressed I will be so fucking happy. I really want them but I can't pay what they are going for :(. I do own half of black parade which I still don't know how I feel about that.

That Travis fella said they were working on the MCR represses. The only things I've gotten direct confirmation from the labels for are the Electric Wizard and Grimes records.

I'll have to venture into that hot topic thread then . I'm not good at keeping up but I want MCR !

My mom came over and cooked dinner for the whole family and she dropped one of our hamburgers on the floor and said "5 second rule" so one of us ate a floor burger and she wouldn't say who had it . I fear it was me.

I'm pretty sure he'll make a specific thread for MCR like he did Blonk. I think he may actually have said it in that thread anyway.

Yummmmm! Floorburger is my favorite burger joint. Their 5 second rule burger is the best.

Sorry guys/gals, but I'm gonna aimlessly vent some frustration because I don't really see another legit thread for it at the moment.

So I'm still waiting on my order from Topshelf's spring cleaning sale to arrive. Seriously getting tired of waiting for it.

The first time I emailed them about it they said they were sorry and they would ship it out that day. fast forward a week and it still hasn't shipped so I emailed them again. It took an entire week to get a response, and they said they were sorry and they would get it out soon. It took a month and a half but they finally gave me shipping confirmation and a tracking number. As of yesterday it says that the package was delivered to someplace in Alpharetta Georgia...

I sent them another email yesterday asking about the tracking number. Now I'm waiting for a response and hopefully they just gave me the wrong tracking number, but there's also the possibility that they haven't actually shipped my order yet. Worst case scenario is that my shit is actually down in Georgia and I might never see any of it.

I just want my stuff...

Sorry guys/gals, but I'm gonna aimlessly vent some frustration because I don't really see another legit thread for it at the moment.

So I'm still waiting on my order from Topshelf's spring cleaning sale to arrive. Seriously getting tired of waiting for it.

The first time I emailed them about it they said they were sorry and they would ship it out that day. fast forward a week and it still hasn't shipped so I emailed them again. It took an entire week to get a response, and they said they were sorry and they would get it out soon. It took a month and a half but they finally gave me shipping confirmation and a tracking number. As of yesterday it says that the package was delivered to someplace in Alpharetta Georgia...

I sent them another email yesterday asking about the tracking number. Now I'm waiting for a response and hopefully they just gave me the wrong tracking number, but there's also the possibility that they haven't actually shipped my order yet. Worst case scenario is that my shit is actually down in Georgia and I might never see any of it.

I just want my stuff...

Legit grief man, if they don't throw in some freebies to win back  your heart I'll never order from them. Customer service is not hard, you just have to be helpful.

What!? Very nice. Are you coming for Pride? It's a crazy weekend here in the city.

No, I'm just on a trip up the coast with my family. I didn't know that was happening. Really the only thing I have planned in SF is the Sharon Van Etten show on Monday. The rest is just going along with family to do what they want. I'd like to check out Amoeba though, so I might break away to do that.

No, I'm just on a trip up the coast with my family. I didn't know that was happening. Really the only thing I have planned in SF is the Sharon Van Etten show on Monday. The rest is just going along with family to do what they want. I'd like to check out Amoeba though, so I might break away to do that.

Jealous! I wanted to go to that show, but I am on call. It's my life now.

You definitely should check out Amoeba. It's a lovely place, and a necessary stop. Some of the things are pretty reasonably priced. And ultimately, just a rad place to see.

I just want my stuff...

not a label defender but i'm honestly really surprised this is happening as topshelf usually has its shit together.

I feel pretty. (◕‿◕✿)

Bahahaha ... was gonna add some girly ~* type stuff to my name, but I'm genuinely not sure of how females actually stylize screenames, and I think it's too late to change, at least for now.

Also, looks like I'm 100 posts away from the big 4-digit mark... at this rate I'll hit it by 2015.

Got my phone fixed today. Wasn't as expensive as expected, even when tossing in a new battery.

So here I am, enjoying the Chinese food I was craving while watching some wresting and, oh, shattered tooth.

What the fuuuuuuck?!?!!!??!?

Got my phone fixed today. Wasn't as expensive as expected, even when tossing in a new battery.

So here I am, enjoying the Chinese food I was craving while watching some wresting and, oh, shattered tooth.

What the fuuuuuuck?!?!!!??!?

I cracked a crown on a damn Reese's Oreo last week.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic