Randy.  I haven't seen you around in a few days.  I hope you're doing well.

I have been well! Yesterday(?) I think... I explained that I'd been at my sister's wedding/week back home with the fam. Spent some time outside, bruised my ribs my first day there going tubing (thanks Jenna), then continued tubing and water skiing (bad idea, whodathunkit?) Got super drunk at the reception, etc. Just hadn't had time for the internet.

PLUS learned that my parents bought a super nuts, like...72" super thin, no borders, fucking smart/3D tv that you can TALK TO TO TURN IT ON.

They had no idea it did any of those things beyond being super huge, so I set that up for them, got them on the Netflix train, and generally had an incredible week!

Oh! and. My mom was given a German Shepherd puppy that is now 7 months old and 70-something lbs. Nuts.

(I'm jealous of them a little bit)

sooooo i was finally past my 60 days, and went to change my display name. and without realizing it, reverted back to my original name around here, which was a dumb joke from terrible vacation. and now i'm stuck with this for 2 months.

also, sneek-peaking gap's line for spring 2015. they have this really weird infatuation with campy-karate style, and i'm really worried. after reviewing the tops, it seemed like some of the stuff could be okay. but now i'm into trousers, and there is a straight-up pair of karate pants. belt and everything. what the fuuuuuuck?!

UPDATE- Glass bottle Evan Williams was on sale again. My friends will be impressed with how much I love them.

I LOVE SALES.

as long as i'm ranting about gap, we've had a seemingly never-ending 40% off sale sale. everyone go buy cheap clothes and keep my company afloat so that i'm not out of a job once this karate crap puts us under.

sooooo i was finally past my 60 days, and went to change my display name. and without realizing it, reverted back to my original name around here, which was a dumb joke from terrible vacation. and now i'm stuck with this for 2 months.

Same thing with me.  I wanted to be Urkel, but then it went back to my original name :/

Shelbs has a muthafuckin' mastodon (the pre-historic animal, not the band) full-chest tattoo. The guy can pull off damn-near anything - and that includes karate pants.

Haha, that reminds me of a story I wanted to tell the small-talkers!

I got back to work today from my vacation, and my co-workers showed me a memorial folder from a funeral that we had and the person's name was in there as:

Firstname "Mothafuckin" Lastname, because that's what the family wanted. Let your family know how you want to be known in your memorial folders! Because... THAT. IS. EPIC!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic