I wouldn't blame yourself too bad. I myself am I a sucker for crying women. So many customers have used that to get over. I just melt.

Never trust a struggle sharer when selling/buying goods. Never.

NO TRUER WORDS!

That type of shit pisses me off sooooo much.  I would be losing my fucking mind if I were you.  I would hunt that guy down and attempt to use my computer skills (which are lacking) to make his life hell.  Or, confront him (obviously not possible), and just tell him he is a shitty person.

Oooff! I'm so sorry Tess :/ That's a huge bummer. I hope something is able to be worked out! 

Some girl asked me to do a REALLY in depth tarot reading for her, it took me around an hour to complete the whole thing and prior to doing the reading I told her I'd like her to throw me a few dollars for my time. Nothing crazy, just something to compensate the time it took me. She really enjoyed the reading, was able to relate to it, and pull some advice from it. 

Low and behold, 4 hours later and she hasn't sent me anything. That's what I get for doing it on the honor system, I suppose. It's likely she might throw me money later but it just seems odd that she would respond and not send money at the same time? 

That is awful Tess!! Reminds me of our dryer judy saga. Bigbruise is still warning everyone he can about her. We've gotten lots of replies from others on Craigslist she's fucked over.

Bigbruise is like the justice police. He'll make damn sure you put your shopping cart away in the corral in the parking lot.

Thanks for the support everyone. Seriously. It means a lot to me. I have been so angry and this guy has stolen a lot of joy from me. I have written countless craigslist ads about him in the past month, and I plan to continue. The guy that bought my car from him filed a police report, and I filed a scam report on him. So, I feel a little better, but I wish I could just talk to the dude and tell him how much of an ass he is for taking advantage of my kindness. I refuse to let this guy make me bitter.

I had to choose between drinking a few beers tonight and a few beers tomorrow or all the beers tomorrow. I chose all the beers tomorrow.

Earlier I took a hit of a bowl my girlfriend was smoking. I'm such a lightweight now that it got me high as fuck. Only had a minor panic attack type feeling for a few minutes, so that's an improvement. Then I put on The X-Files and it was the Groundhog's Day bank robbery episode. This caused me to think intensely about how fucked it would be if I was caught in someone else's time loop.

Bruce Willis is dead

Tag spoilers please

I need to stop posting, that last one had some turrible grammar.

Drunk, high, or just tired?

You'd kill for rain after experiencing a month straight of nothing but -20 degree weather.  (thats like -4 fahrenheit).  Sometimes it'll be -30 for a week straight here (-22 fahrenheit).  And in the winter it is pitch black by 4pm.  That's when the depression really sinks in.

Fun fact:  Edmonton is the most northern city in North America with a population over 1 million, or a professional sports team.

Drunk, high, or just tired?

You'd kill for rain after experiencing a month straight of nothing but -20 degree weather. (thats like -4 fahrenheit). Sometimes it'll be -30 for a week straight here (-22 fahrenheit). And in the winter it is pitch black by 4pm. That's when the depression really sinks in.

Fun fact: Edmonton is the most northern city in North America with a population over 1 million, or a professional sports team.

Damn, that sounds like my kind of town

Nothing better than finishing a 12 hour shift at midnight, going straight to a hardcore show, and getting sucked into le pit.

It was at least 90 degrees outside, I can only imagine how hot it was inside lol.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic