I think I have a sleep disorder. I need to go to a sleep clinic. I experience really bad sleep paralysis at least once a week. Oof. It's bad. If anyone had ever had it then you know what I'm talking about. I get hallucinations almost everytime too. Man. Sometimes I'll get almost no sleep when that happens.

Just realized I made administrative decisions for Topshelf Records via Facebook.  They posted this to promote their cream version of Toe's The Future is Now.  I commented and said "Since it's kinda tinted yellow, can we call it Boston Cream?" They said absolutely, and now they changed the photo caption and color selection on the webstore.  I love small labels because of how they interact with their followers.10500282_10152576346398287_7349138918501

Now I kinda wanna get a copy of it in my next Topshelf order.

Just realized I made administrative decisions for Topshelf Records via Facebook. They posted this to promote their cream version of Toe's The Future is Now. I commented and said "Since it's kinda tinted yellow, can we call it Boston Cream?" They said absolutely, and now they changed the photo caption and color selection on the webstore. I love small labels because of how they interact with their followers.10500282_10152576346398287_7349138918501

That name suits the color pretty well! Next you'll be naming nailpolish like clementine (I can't find a pic but you know want I mean from eternal sunshine??)

Just realized I made administrative decisions for Topshelf Records via Facebook. They posted this to promote their cream version of Toe's The Future is Now. I commented and said "Since it's kinda tinted yellow, can we call it Boston Cream?" They said absolutely, and now they changed the photo caption and color selection on the webstore. I love small labels because of how they interact with their followers.10500282_10152576346398287_7349138918501

All the colors they've done for this EP go so well with the art. They've just got maroon left

I have never listened to an ADTR song all the way through.

I HAVE yelled "Stop listening to shitty music!" at a giant line of kids waiting to get into the ADTR show down the street from my old apartment because I am a piece of shit asshole. (I was drunk)

You were my 666th rep point.  

I have never listened to an ADTR song all the way through.

I HAVE yelled "Stop listening to shitty music!" at a giant line of kids waiting to get into the ADTR show down the street from my old apartment because I am a piece of shit asshole. (I was drunk)

It's a guilty pleasure for me. One of the first "heavy" bands I listened to after listening to R&B/HipHop/Gospel most of my life.

I give them props for standing up to Victory Records the way they have.

You were my 666th rep point.  

Yesssssss, that's awesome.

It's a guilty pleasure for me. One of the first "heavy" bands I listened to after listening to R&B/HipHop/Gospel most of my life.

I give them props for standing up to Victory Records the way they have.

I probably would have been into their first couple records if I'd been born a few years later. I was just too old for that sort of thing when they came out. Instead I enjoy the first Fall Out Boy album because it came out when I was 16 and I saw them a couple times at tiny venues.

I've spent the past hour and a half rewriting my entire resume, because Adult Swim has their Fall 2014 internships posted and that Production internship in Atlanta is calling my name. Man, I would love to work for them after college.

A full-time job at Adult Swim is the one job that I would stay in Georgia to get. If that doesn't work out, I have my eyes set on the Northeast.

I've spent the past hour and a half rewriting my entire resume, because Adult Swim has their Fall 2014 internships posted and that Production internship in Atlanta is calling my name. Man, I would love to work for them after college.

A full-time job at Adult Swim is the one job that I would stay in Georgia to get. If that doesn't work out, I have my eyes set on the Northeast.

What are you taking at school?

What are you taking at school?

If you're talking about my major and stuff, I'm studying Mass Media Arts (Telecommunications) in our journalism/mass communication college and already have a certificate in Music Business from the business college. I've taken several film and video production classes, as well as a media programming class, all of which directly relate to the internship. The only thing I'm worried about that might not make me the ideal candidate is my lack of production experience outside of classwork, but I've done a shit-ton of stuff for my classes, and made sure to highlight the most important/relevant stuff.

Now I'm writing my cover letter. Arguably more difficult than the resume itself, in my opinion.

Sorry for the late response, haven't been home all day. Mint.com imports all your bank, credit card, loan info, etc and helps you keep track of it all in one place. It'll keep track of budgets for you as well. I highly recommend it.

Interesting, might have to use them. I suck at budgeting (ie... spend most $ on movies & music)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic