I get your stress and yeah, in your situation it makes sense to tough it out one more month.

But overall, unemployment is down to 6%. There's plenty of jobs out there. Don't know anything about entertainment management, but you should have no problem finding an intermediate job with plenty of hours until what you really want to do opens up. That's kinda where I was going with that question.

Yeah, I mean, I know I'll find something...it's just getting to that point. My internship wants to hire me but they aren't quite at that point yet where they can take on paid employees so that's a bummer. Luckily I do have a career advisor through school who sticks with me for the rest of my life, so I'm pretty much just yelling HELP MEEEEE at her constantly. I just need a good starting point, especially since I do want to relocate. 

I'm a very career driven person, so situations like these are probably the hardest you can put me in. 

I fucking hate naps, I feel like I'm waking up from a coma every time.

But you know that 5 o'clock lull when you feel like if you close your eyes you would immediately fall asleep?  That's when naps are the best.  Or when I'm at school and I want to nap so bad but I don't want to be that kid passed out on a couch.

I'm a data center technician.  I do a lot of server racking and installs, plus I do a lot of service monitoring.  When it's slow I literally have nothing to do.

Ahhhh, I see.

Modest Mouse is playing Edmonton next week.  I really want to go, however tickets are $58.  WHAT?

Ahhhh, I see.

Modest Mouse is playing Edmonton next week.  I really want to go, however tickets are $58.  WHAT?

They played a few hours from me with Brand New and tickets were almost $100. Then they played about 20 minutes away last week and tickets were like $200 because it was a 3 day fest. Fuck a music festival.

Naps are the worst, but the falling asleep and being asleep part is dope. After that it's garbage.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic