I just realized I don't have a nickname for you and that hurts me, but thank you! I have faith I'll have something by then. 

S'ok.

Also, sometimes (always) I wish your name was spelled Logain, like the badass dude in Wheel of Time. But alas, you are Logan, and that's ok.

Congrats on the new position, jonrawks!

I just got back from having sushi (for the first time in months) with my sister and it was very delicious. Followed it up with a sugar cone of artisan blueberry cheesecake ice cream. I feel pretty round right now but goodness, it was worth it.

Congrats on the new position, jonrawks!

I just got back from having sushi (for the first time in months) with my sister and it was very delicious. Followed it up with a sugar cone of artisan blueberry cheesecake ice cream. I feel pretty round right now but goodness, it was worth it.

Thanks, I appreciate all the support and positive thoughts I've gotten from everyone in here!  I'll probably be around a lot more too, since I'm going to be on normal office hours.

I opened up my Instagram and it was full of sushi

All this sushi talk makes me want some really bad.

I want good sushi not whatever I made. Also I don't think I ever said congrats out loud (well, in a post) but I think it every time I see you post. Does that count?

I like when nice boys that had to cancel plans still manage to call you through out the night during work breaks  :wub:

I can't wait for sushi day tomorrowwwwww! I usually only take a 30 minute lunch break and eat at my desk. But tomorrow I'm going to happy hour sushi and taking an hour and a half break because I've got just about an hour of overtime saved up and they don't want to pay me OT for taking calls. I think I'll go at 1, so I get back at 2:30 and then just have a little food nap. OR I could just eat for 30-40 minutes, then come back and take an ACTUAL nap!

I can't wait for sushi day tomorrowwwwww! I usually only take a 30 minute lunch break and eat at my desk. But tomorrow I'm going to happy hour sushi and taking an hour and a half break because I've got just about an hour of overtime saved up and they don't want to pay me OT for taking calls. I think I'll go at 1, so I get back at 2:30 and then just have a little food nap. OR I could just eat for 30-40 minutes, then come back and take an ACTUAL nap!

Sushi AND a nap?? You are going to have a fantastic day. :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic