Oh I love candles, don't get me wrong! I get candles/tarts at wholesale price from my work now, it's awesome.

I think like many of us you'd like to go through life without getting stabbed by sales pitches from friends. My facebook feed is full of republican screeds, insipid "Inspirational" quotes and Jjamberry nails. It's no wonder I want to live in a cave. 

You have to have a penis cake and then it's a party!

Noalarmplanet I'm the same way about sweatshirts. Fall is appoaching and I am too excited!

Yes! Fall is my favorite, I decorate and shit. I went and bought candles that smell like leaves and flannel I really have no shame. 

I have a Scott Pilgrim sweatshirt that is my favorite but I'm scared I'm going to wear it out and they don't make them anymore. I got a Bioshock one I'm pretty happy about. https://store.irrationalgames.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=2K-BSLOGO-HDY

CWI gifts, country gifts wholesaler. We have crossroads candles in stock and they are awesome... Way better burn time and 'scent spread' than Yankee candle haha. I love them, we have this one scent, buttered maple syrup, mmmmmmm.

Yes! Fall is my favorite, I decorate and shit. I went and bought candles that smell like leaves and flannel I really have no shame. 

I have a Scott Pilgrim sweatshirt that is my favorite but I'm scared I'm going to wear it out and they don't make them anymore. I got a Bioshock one I'm pretty happy about. https://store.irrationalgames.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=2K-BSLOGO-HDY

oh wow i want that bioshock sweatshirt but not for $52

I'm in a weird paradox with Fall. It's my favorite season but it also sparks my seasonal depression something fierce. Like there's a slight chill in the air and a slightly fall smell and my case of the sad brains is just killing me.

November is when my seasonal depression kicks in. The loveliest. 

My winter depression is different than my fall depression. Winter is the "I don't wanna do anything or get out bed" kind. Fall is more "Deep sadness all the time and I kinda want to cry."

Depression is a bastard.

Those just blend in together for me. One big whammy until late spring.

CANDLES AND DEPRESSION, WE ARE KILLIN' IT IN SMALL TALK TODAY FOLK

Pretzel talk throwback: Im a fan of the Auntie Annie's garlic pretzel. Used to always get a Surge with it, but nowadays I go with either a big lemonade or I go get an Orange Julius. Of course it's been years since I indulged in mall food but now it's all I want.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic