Haha. Good point! :D. Ooh! I'm on season 2 of twin peaks! I love this show because I can never guess what will happen. I'm glad season 2 has a lot more episodes than season 1

Season 2 is great, but not quite as good as season one. There's a real lull about halfway through that season.

I'm gonna stay with this show till the end! It has a way of sucking you in. I dig it.

It's really good. It picks up again toward the end. I guess there was a section where Lynch was less involved because he was pissed that the network made him reveal the killer before he was ready to/he planned to just use it as a red herring and never reveal it.

Why do all girlfriends keep trying to sell me stuff. I don't want jamberry nails, I don't want scentsy candles or candles with a ring in it, I don't want visalus weight loss shakes, I don't want shitty makeup, and I don't want a fucking $400 tupperwear set.

Only selling parties I like are the sex toy ones and even those are iffy unless you have a good host.

Why do all girlfriends keep trying to sell me stuff. I don't want jamberry nails, I don't want scentsy candles or candles with a ring in it, I don't want visalus weight loss shakes, I don't want shitty makeup, and I don't want a fucking $400 tupperwear set.

Only selling parties I like are the sex toy ones and even those are iffy unless you have a good host.

The fucks a jamberry?

Also, you should try to sell them something stupid in return.

You have to have a penis cake and then it's a party!

Noalarmplanet I'm the same way about sweatshirts. Fall is appoaching and I am too excited!

YO FOR REAL THOUGH

Oh and I've been in a huge depression slump and bought a new sweatshirt today, for some reason that made me really, really happy. 

Hope you get through it quickly!

Can never have too many sceneted candles. I just got a new cotton candy that makes me want just lay in bed all day and take deep breaths of delicious air.

I don't have court til October 15th.

Yesterday I had my Alcohol Assessment and set up my Training sessions.  I'll have about 30 hours of in class training.

I'm still waiting for my BAC to come back.  Typically you get the results a few days before the court date.  I'll most likely just plead guilty when time comes but I am pretty sure the Officer said I blew a .085.  If I'm under the .08 limit I might get a lawyer and try and go the not guilty route. 

I've been around here quite a bit just don't have much to say.  Mostly I've been hanging out in my For Sale thread selling off as many records as I can to help pay for this.  Although I shouldn't have to because I've saved up a bunch of cash for stuff for when I move in.

good luck, man.

Two days until my weird weekend begins.

Friday - wedding rehearsal/bachelor party for a friend

Saturday- Said friend's wedding and then driving to Myrtle Beach for Coheed

Sunday - grab all the liquor for GF's sister's wedding. Go to wedding.

Monday- SLEEEEEEEEP

I'm in a weirdo mood today, you guys.

I want to be outside and to go on adventures...but I'm stuck babysitting and I don't have a car yet. So it just put me in a weird funk, I think. I got a lot on my to-do list crossed off, not everything...but still. Idk what to do with myself. 

I was also caught off guard because our oil tank is getting filled and the guy here to look at it is my ex-cousin? Who I haven't seen in years? And i just...didn't know what to do? So I hugged him and I guess that's normal but I feel weird about it.

VIBES MAN. MY VIBES ARE MESSED THE HECK UP.

Edit: and I got excited because a friend had called me (but while my phone was restarting) so I called back immediately once I got the voice mail. She hasn't called back. I was excited at maybe dragging my brother around TO DO THINGS.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic