I personally do not. I'm still an apprentice though, so hopefully I'll be making more come October when I'm a full fledged director.

If I worked for a different place I'd make more money too, but the only way to really make "the big bucks" as they say, is to own your own place.

I know folks over at SCI make something like $20+/hour, which would be nice.

Let's just say my wife works at the Humane Society and makes more money than I do.

Gotcha. & kudos to your wife for working at the Humane Society. I don't know her but respect her already.

Nope, not at all. We get one drink at Starbucks, and maybe Costa but that's pretty much it. 

This is surprising, and sad :(

as you may recall, they did a shoot for maytag in the back the past two days (and i had to dress up, bleh)

however today they put out all the perishable items they used for the kitchen and i scavenged, oh my did i scavenge

seriously, haul included a yellow bell pepper and a red bell pepper, them shits ain't cheap.

edit: adult life, everyone.

as you may recall, they did a shoot for maytag in the back the past two days (and i had to dress up, bleh)

however today they put out all the perishable items they used for the kitchen and i scavenged, oh my did i scavenge

seriously, haul included a yellow bell pepper and a red bell pepper, them shits ain't cheap.

edit: adult life, everyone.

Yo girl, I'm jealous. 

Whenever people talk about the purge I'm just like "why they killin' people? I'd steal groceries." 

Jon, any reason in particular why you want to leave Seattle?  I've never lived there, so I'm not too familiar with the city, but I absolutely love it from the trips I've taken there.  

Kind of a late answer.  It's not so much that I'm itching to leave Seattle, I just would like to live someplace else too.  If I end up staying here forever, I would be ok with it.  There are just other places that I think I'd like to live in a for a while.

Come to Colorado! I'm always trying to convert.  Denver is probably the only city that could take me off the east coast. NYC or DC, otherwise.

Although I reaaaaally fell in love with Seattle when I was there

Haha, I would never move to Denver.  It's just a bigger version of where I moved from : )

It's Friday and I'm so mentally exhausted from work that I think I'm just going to buy a six pack and stay home with the dog tonight.  Plus, I got the CODY box set and Deathconciousness in the mail over the week and haven't spent any time with them.  Might be a Jon and dog record party tonight.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic