Season 2 to be exact... I watched it when it was on during the season but i prefer to binge watch shows. The finale was so goddamn depressing I have to brace myself for it this time. But it's a beautifully disturbing show & one of the best in a while.

i kind of sat in shock for a bit after the S2 finale. i love that show.

S3 will have more Gillian Anderson and that sold me.

That's pretty cool. I just want

Hannibal to get what's coming to him, but realize that's pretty much never happened or will happen. He seems more evil in the show than the films. When he slit Abigail's throat... uggghh that sent me over the edge into complete hatred for him.

That's pretty cool. I just want

Hannibal to get what's coming to him, but realize that's pretty much never happened or will happen. He seems more evil in the show than the films. When he slit Abigail's throat... uggghh that sent me over the edge into complete hatred for him.

heh and a minute before that i was almost feeling bad for him as he was talking to will.

My girlfriend sent me a link to a dress she thought was cute a couple weeks back. (She's not super into dresses either) I totally just bought it and had it sent to her house and put a fake name for the billing address.

Aww I love stuff like this. Good on ya. Gestures like this are so good for relationships :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic