They should just give you the damn thing. Well, let only you buy it since you've got a bunch of their stuff.

Derrick has actually started helping me out.  He's holding a copy of the new tour press and the /40 cassette they sent to random stores and friends.  This is another band members copy/auction, so I don't really expect him to just sell it to me, haha.  But that would be nice.

Totally off topic but have you ever knitted a record?

No but I want to make a record pillow! That would be amazing. And little record coasters? I did make a box that looks like a record player and you can open it and store stuff inside. I put all my glasses inside. Let me see if I can dig up a picture.

Derrick has actually started helping me out. He's holding a copy of the new tour press and the /40 cassette they sent to random stores and friends. This is another band members copy/auction, so I don't really expect him to just sell it to me, haha. But that would be nice.

That's really cool. I figured since it was /8 it only went to the band. Hope you get it man.

No but I want to make a record pillow! That would be amazing. And little record coasters? I did make a box that looks like a record player and you can open it and store stuff inside. I put all my glasses inside. Let me see if I can dig up a picture.

You are seriously a knitting wizardess!

That's really cool. I figured since it was /8 it only went to the band. Hope you get it man.

Thanks!  I've never spent more than $45 on a record so I'm a bit undecided about bidding on this.  But I know there's only 8 of them, and I'll probably never get another chance.  Spending $100+ on a record just seems insane to me though.

You are seriously a knitting wizardess!

I will have to take a better pic when I get home but I just bought plastic canvas (it's like a giant cross stitch) and wove yarn through all the holes and made it into a box. Excuse the shitty pictures. I took these last year when I just downloaded this weird photo modifying app.

8642068344_2190d76410.jpg

8664495551_edaeda0457.jpg

I will have to take a better pic when I get home but I just bought plastic canvas (it's like a giant cross stitch) and wove yarn through all the holes and made it into a box. Excuse the shitty pictures. I took these last year when I just downloaded this weird photo modifying app.

8642068344_2190d76410.jpg

8664495551_edaeda0457.jpg

That is great :D

Thanks! I've never spent more than $45 on a record so I'm a bit undecided about bidding on this. But I know there's only 8 of them, and I'll probably never get another chance. Spending $100+ on a record just seems insane to me though.

I did read that there is an inconsistency in currency conversions. It just sees a number instead of what that value would be in a different currency. I don't know if I what I said makes sense. It sees £7 the same as $7 so be careful if it's an international bid!

Im in Dallas and I'm 4 miles away from the Ebola man in the hospital. It's messed up. My friend's brother was in the hospital 4 rooms down from the man and her niece works as a nurse there. They have him in double isolation and the nurses are wearing double "space suits". I have no idea what they are actually called.

That is terrifying. I would just submerge myself in Purell 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic