Shit guys, I am not saying I am proud of my old music taste. I was raised in a freaking tiny country ho-dink town. I didn't have exposure to anything better. 

I get this so much. I found everything I listened to on my own and was a total outcast because of it.

i wish to seeeeeeee

1911913_942622542418045_5459775683121730

Probably really tumblr of me but I really do like Charlavail's artwork, I own three of her beanies \m/ She also helped me with a school project once when I was in high school so I guess I just carry a little love in my heart for her. I also really like Mooseblood so this collaboration is tugging on my heart strings.

1911913_942622542418045_5459775683121730

Probably really tumblr of me but I really do like Charlavail's artwork, I own three of her beanies \m/ She also helped me with a school project once when I was in high school so I guess I just carry a little love in my heart for her. I also really like Mooseblood so this collaboration is tugging on my heart strings.

aahhh i love that! so cool.

aahhh i love that! so cool.

The neatest part is that it's paper artwork of the original photo used for the album, in which she's the subject and the photo was taken by her best friend. 

They use her and Sam's photos for almost all of their album art. I want it BAD.

The neatest part is that it's paper artwork of the original photo used for the album, in which she's the subject and the photo was taken by her best friend. 

wow that's really awesome. i love the album artwork. i listened to the band just bc i dug the cover but i wasnt into the music :(

Shit guys, I am not saying I am proud of my old music taste. I was raised in a freaking tiny country ho-dink town. I didn't have exposure to anything better.

Me too! I wasn't really into any music until one of my guy friends made me a mix cd with lots of blink and tbs on it, and shortly after that we got the Internet at my house and my brother used Napster so I did too... And it just snowballed from there. i remember typing into Ask Jeeves 'punk shows near whittemore Michigan?'

I think my plans fell through again today.

Every single one of my plans have not worked out how they were supposed to this week and it's really stressing me out.

Oh man I understand. That happens to be a lot and I'm probably really annoying with plans because I big the person over and over to confirm plans even of it'd somethkng dumb like coffe but it sucks when they cancel. Mainly because I look forward to getting out of the house !!!

Just messin wit ya -tess. Those two separate are at least better than the current trend of rapuntry.

Haha Very true.

I don't need your excuses.

Cue eye roll.

Me too! I wasn't really into any music until one of my guy friends made me a mix cd with lots of blink and tbs on it, and shortly after that we got the Internet at my house and my brother used Napster so I did too... And it just snowballed from there. i remember typing into Ask Jeeves 'punk shows near whittemore Michigan?'

Haha! I listened to Offspring and Sum 41, but beyond that I didn't really ever get into Punk. But that is an awesome memory.

I kind of went:

country > bluegrass > acoustic > folk > indie > post rock.

Really like the visual style.  The way the flames look and the stuff sparking off of the fire, and just the forest at night vibe, in general.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic