Finished Dead like me and I'm gutted there's only 2 seasons.

Just started Parks and Recreation and I can tell I'm going to like this.

The first season of P&R is the worst by a pretty wide margin so you're in for a treat when it really picks up.

Those Starbucks rules are crazy. Friends I've had that worked there had tons of tattoos, ear piercings, and nose piercings.

Of course my job has a "no visible tattoos bigger than an inch" policy and pretty much everyone here breaks that rule but no one cares.

The first season of P&R is the worst by a pretty wide margin so you're in for a treat when it really picks up.

Those Starbucks rules are crazy. Friends I've had that worked there had tons of tattoos, ear piercings, and nose piercings.

Of course my job has a "no visible tattoos bigger than an inch" policy and pretty much everyone here breaks that rule but no one cares.

That's made me more excited.

I've seem random episodes here and there and always found it great.

I don't understand the size restrictions on tattoos...what if somebody just has a ton of tiny tattoos?

Legume -

We all have a latte faith in you, and even if we don't espresso it enough, you are fully capable of walking into that Starbucks and looking that barista in the eyes and telling misto or misses manager that if they hire you, you will chai your hardest everyday and mocha lot of people happy in the process.

Macchiato my words, it will work.

And if it doesn't work, then come back here and venti to us.

I read this to my mom and she's still laughing hysterically as I reply.

Just find a sweet independent coffee shop! I worked in those shits for like...10 years and they couldn't give a fuck about hair/tattoos/piercings.

Also they're usually super fun to work at.

Those were my last two jobs, not much more around here that are within a 30 minute drive.

My company is very weird about tattoos and nothing can be visible. You have to wear long sleeves or gloves if anything is visible. My friend has one on her wrist and she has to wear gloves to cover it. It is so dumb.

I have roughly 50% of my body covered, but you would never know it if you saw me at work. Nothing is visible.

I have roughly 50% of my body covered, but you would never know it if you saw me at work. Nothing is visible.

Same here! Well I don't have 50% of me but I have several all scattered about. They are all well hidden and I rarely show them off so people sometimes flip when they see one. I dislike when people touch my tattoos. It completely freaks me out.

No touch!

Same here! Well I don't have 50% of me but I have several all scattered about. They are all well hidden and I rarely show them off so people sometimes flip when they see one. I dislike when people touch my tattoos. It completely freaks me out.

No touch!

Same here... looking is fine, but don't be grabby or feelie. It is weird.

No touch!

Yup. It drives me bananas that people think it's ok to just walk up and touch a stranger without asking (I don't like it even if people do ask).

Yup. It drives me bananas that people think it's ok to just walk up and touch a stranger without asking (I don't like it even if people do ask).

Argh! Yes! I have a small peyote bird on the back of my neck and I swear whenever I wear my hair up, SOMEONE touches the back of my neck and asks what it is. Even strangers! Never touch my neck! I don't know if I've ranted enough but I have a neck phobia (yes it makes no sense that I have a tattoo there).

Ick. Sorry guys, I'm done complaining.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic