They do it just depends. did you have tracking?

Yeah, I provided tracking.... shows being delivered on Monday. Guy says he never received it & open a claim today. Has 0 feedback. I think hes full of shit. As pathetic as it is I really cant be out $70 right now. If he "wins", I'm done selling.

Yeah, I provided tracking.... shows being delivered on Monday. Guy says he never received it & open a claim today. Has 0 feedback. I think hes full of shit. As pathetic as it is I really cant be out $70 right now. If he "wins", I'm done selling.

No you should be good and if not call ebay customer service and bitch at them, I find persistence always pays off. I kind of hate ebay.

I think they'll side with you since the tracking says delivered. Though, when I worked at a camera shop we sold a very expensive leica lens hood on ebay and the guy who bought it said it wasnt authentic when he received it, so he mailed it back. we opened up the box and turns out he swapped it out for a phony plastic lens hood. eBay sided with the buyer and the store i worked for was out over $2000.

Ashton, if you are going for it you need to F5 between 11:30 and 12:00 EST. The drop is often (though not always) around 11:50.

If you wait for the Twitter announcement you'll probably be too late. This is the first big drop on the new site though, so maybe it'll be faster and easier than normal. 

I think they'll side with you since the tracking says delivered. Though, when I worked at a camera shop we sold a very expensive leica lens hood on ebay and the guy who bought it said it wasnt authentic when he received it, so he mailed it back. we opened up the box and turns out he swapped it out for a phony plastic lens hood. eBay sided with the buyer and the store i worked for was out over $2000.

What a dick. 

No you should be good and if not call ebay customer service and bitch at them, I find persistence always pays off. I kind of hate ebay.

I always win with paypal and ebay mainly because I just keep calling them. The person on the other end of the phone usually couldn't care less who wins so if you keep bugging them they'll side with you just to shut you up.

Ashton, if you are going for it you need to F5 between 11:30 and 12:00 EST. The drop is often (though not always) around 11:50.

If you wait for the Twitter announcement you'll probably be too late. This is the first big drop on the new site though, so maybe it'll be faster and easier than normal. 

Thanks so much for the info! I had done a few vinyl POs through Mondo, but I know the posters tend to be even more tough to get so I was hoping someone would be kind enough to tell me what to expect.

I had to make a new account, which is a good thing I tried to log in with my old account and found out that I had to reregister. That would've sucked lol.

Any recommendations?

I guess it depends on what you have access to where you are. I'm having a Yin by Evil Twin Brewing:

evil-twin-yin1.png

I'm also a huge fan of the chocolate notes being strong in my stouts, so one of my go-to's is High Water Brewing's Campfire Stout:

Campfire%20StoutWeb.jpg

You wouldn't think a Stout that tries to emulate Smores is going to be good, but it is amazing. Such a mellow, sipper of a stout.

There are so many choices.

Cool, thanks for the advice :)

He asked me if maybe I wrote the address down wrong. Um no, I printed the label through paypal with his verified address.

Wow, thats really fucked up. People suck. Well, not you guys, but most of them do.

I don't know if you guys have John Lewis (the huge department store) over there however every year they do a christmas advert which is usually the best one of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iccscUFY860

This years is awesome and it has penguins and everything emot-allears.gifemot-allears.gifemot-allears.gif

Needs sound to really tug at the heart strings.

Thanks so much for the info! I had done a few vinyl POs through Mondo,

Two other things to consider. One, try and add a shipping address in their system so it will auto-fill at checkout, secondly, just refresh the home page as the hover state of the poster thumbnail now has an add to cart button, you don't need to click into the product detail page to add it to your cart. 

Lastly, type your CC number out in a notepad file and copy it to your clipboard so you can just COMMAND+V into the field and shave a few seconds off. 

Two other things to consider. One, try and add a shipping address in their system so it will auto-fill at checkout, secondly, just refresh the home page as the hover state of the poster thumbnail now has an add to cart button, you don't need to click into the product detail page to add it to your cart.

Lastly, type your CC number out in a notepad file and copy it to your clipboard so you can just COMMAND+V into the field and shave a few seconds off.

Damn. You don't fuck around. I need to up my mondo game.

Someone probably got a prescription for their glaucoma. It'll probably work itself out in 3 to 6 years.  

Wow. Now I feel like a complete asshole!

Yeah not weird at all. I hate all smoke smells too... weed is one of the worst.

Meh. It will buff out I guess.

In other news, my mom is a nurse and she is worried that I have meningitis. So.... Guess I am going to the doctor!

I don't know if you guys have John Lewis (the huge department store) over there however every year they do a christmas advert which is usually the best one of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iccscUFY860

This years is awesome and it has penguins and everything emot-allears.gifemot-allears.gifemot-allears.gif

Needs sound to really tug at the heart strings.

This is the best.  :wub:

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic