It blows my mind that you have nearly 3k posts and 0 feedback. Have you ever bought or sold anything on here?

Honestly I probably won't buy anything from people on here unless something random I like pops up. Not many people have similar tastes to me on the boards, and if there is something I am interested that pops up, it is overpriced and I can get it new for around the same price. So, I guess that is why I have no feedback.

It blows my mind that you have nearly 3k posts and 0 feedback. Have you ever bought or sold anything on here?

I don't have pay pal, and no one in my family does either. I use this site to keep up with pre-orders and releases.

I did try and get a mansions album I was so desperate for I was gonna do a money order with the person, but nobody responded 

But I've done secret santa for 2 years.

Honestly I probably won't buy anything from people on here unless something random I like pops up. Not many people have similar tastes to me on the boards, and if there is something I am interested that pops up, it is overpriced and I can get it new for around the same price. So, I guess that is why I have no feedback.

Not anymore.

I'm proud of myself.I've been able to track down most of Coheed's back discography without over spending. I'm about 3 albums away from having everything post IKSSE3. Finding those 1st pressings are going to hurt. That might have to wait until I pay for Candace's ring.

I'm proud of myself.I've been able to track down most of Coheed's back discography without over spending. I'm about 3 albums away from having everything post IKSSE3. Finding those 1st pressings are going to hurt. That might have to wait until I pay for Candace's ring.

Dude. Good luck.

I'm still wanting to get a copy of SSTB (any variant) at a good price.

I'm debating trying to trade my peach IKKSE for a copy of SSTB, and buying the black IKSSE.

Hmph.

At least I have NWFT.

Dude. Good luck.

I'm still wanting to get a copy of SSTB (any variant) at a good price.

I'm debating trying to trade my peach IKKSE for a copy of SSTB, and buying the black IKSSE.

Hmph.

At least I have NWFT.

I had someone offer me the green repress with 7" sealed for $100 last week but I couldn't swing it.

Finally have the time to sit down and really listen to the new United Nations album.

Shit is getting me hype as fuck. I want to do that screamo-kid mosh thing where you spazz out and punch yourself in the chest in time to the drums.

I flail along to some bands live. I don't hardcore dance if that's what you're thinking.

Is hardcore dancing still around? I hardly go to shows anymore but I haven't seen it in years. At least one kid has tried it every time I've seen Touche Amore and it didn't fly. Converge 3 years ago had a bit of it, but even I was throwing punches and shit.

Now metalcore shows back in like 05-06, god damn, pit ninjas everywhere.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic